Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Alliance High School is a public school located in Alliance, NE. It has 480 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Alliance High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+85 Students
- A-57 Students
- B+56 Students
- B-35 Students
- C+24 Students
- B22 Students
- A-21 Students
- B21 Students
- B-20 Students
- A-20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Alliance High School Reviews
Alliance High School had great staff members who were willing to help students when they needed it. Alliance High School had a great band program which encouraged students to incline themselves to their musical side. Alliance High School offered many extra curricular activities, there was truly something for everyone if you looked hard enough!
My experience at Alliance High School was wonderful because I met a lot of nice classmates who gave the joy to go school, having teachers that care for my future, and participating in a variety of activities that taught me responsibility and leadership.
I went to Alliance High School all four years, they work well with the kids and give many opportunities to be involved. They have some of the most caring teachers and easy to get along with kids once you find a spot that you feel is comfortable to you.