Alliance Gertz-Ressler Richard Merkin 6-12 Complex Reviews

I like how the teachers appreciate education, add college classes for many students, the environment, and behavior.
What i like about this school is that they help is everyday to get us ready for college they also give us material so we can do are work and be succefull.
Academics are pretty good, but there always seems to be lack of school spirit. Nevertheless, the teachers care about their students and Gertz provides the neccessary tools in order to succeed.
Start Your Review of Alliance Gertz-Ressler Richard Merkin 6-12 Complex
Attending Alliance Gertz-Ressler High School has been one of the best experiences of my life. The administration and college counselors are always checking in with students individually. They want each student to succed following life in high school. The school also offers various programs and courses that will benefit us in college. Overall, this school is certainly excellent in preperation for college-readiness.
Honestly, my experience at Gertz has been really great. The Staff there has been really incredible and very supportive and my teachers as well. My teachers at Gertz are so reliable and great to talk to. The classrooms aren't so big so the teacher is able to get around every student if they need help to understand the lesson which is such advanatge.
Gertz-Ressler is a really helpful school. The staff is nice and interacts frequently with the students. Since the school is college ready, the courses are very challenging, which is bittersweet. The food is basic gross pre-made and pre-packaged school food. There is little to no diversity among students attending the school as everyone is Hispanic.
My experience at Gertz-Ressler has been good. The teachers have been very respectful and they all have given me the support needed. My academic experience has also been good, I have been given the resources needed.
To start off this school is a type of school different from the rest for many reasons. The reasons is because it has pushed me from the beginning to try my best and take advantage of the opporunities being offered in this school. This school really wants all their students to graduate. The school offers many classes like AP classes and SAT practices and as well as college classes. They have many clubs that will motivate students to participate in. As well as sports even thought are school is not huge or like the rest of the highschools it has many oppurtunities that it provides to students to go to college. Overall the school is a very good school that pushes you in a good way to succeed in the future.
What i like about Gertz-Ressler High School is that this school has of a variety of races and it's nice when we all cme together as one and we all feel united. There wouldnt be anything i would change.
I like that teachers help students even if they don't need it, they do a good job in keeping up woth their grades and making sure they don't slip up, and if they are, they will help them and give them guidance with anything they need.
The past three years in being at Gertz-Ressler High School have been pretty amazing. My school really does try their best to prepare us for college and push us to do our best. They give us lots of resources that help us alot like SAT classes, on campus college classes, and tutoring if needed. One thing that I would like to see a change in is probably the school food. Its not the wrost but it isnt the best either. Some food is very good but others not so much.
My school is a very small campus but it has a lot of heart. It's a great learning environment because I feel like I can get around the campus well enough. The class size is also really beneficial because my teachers become more focused with the students so we get a lot more support. Overall, I really enjoy the strategies and the way my school performs. Every time I talk to other people who go to different schools that have low expectations, I feel proud to be part of a school that is at the top in preparing us not only for college but our future goals.
I think its dedication to preparing students for college is the best part because it does put a big focus on that, but the only thing it needs to improve on is having more school spirit.
Something I like is that there is higher security at the school and that they do do their best to keep the school as clean as possible.
Although the school does not have a myriad of resources to offer their students, the school does the most it can with what it has, and employs supportive and inspiring teachers and staff. The school provides endless support for its students and encourages them to pursue a college education from the moment they step inside.
I went to Alliance Gertz-Reser Richard Merkin 6-12 Complex when the two where separated back in 2011-2014. In this school, you able to know everyone in campus and become close friends with said people. The teachers were nice and full faith in each and every student. The administration was average because I only really got to know one administrator versus the three we had. We had to share some of the facilities such as the gymnasium, cafeteria, and the library with the high schoolers. At the time, we had the correct amount of resources for every student. This place gave me great memories that can never be replaced.
I don't remember much but what I do is that the teachers and staff push every student to do their best.
Start Your Review of Alliance Gertz-Ressler Richard Merkin 6-12 Complex
This school pushes you no mater what, they never give up on you. I think I learned more about myself at this school than I have in my life.
I like how this school really cares about the students education. Teachers make sure that they make real worlc connections towards college.
The school has a very strong need for the students to become college ready. Even though, it is a high school, it invites people to come and give presentations so that the students are exposed to the different careers. The fact that the school is small invites more staff with student connection.