Alliance Environmental Science & Technology High School Reviews

In ESAT my experience has been good for me since ive had good help with my classes with extra help in my tutoring. What i would like to have a change in this school would be more of the school culture to make sure the students have more of a relaxing times to feel less stress. Another thing id like to see would be have better help for clubs.
ESAT is a college-ready school and they do live up to that title. The teachers are very dedicated to their students, and to the development of tomorrows leaders.
I am extremely pleased to say I loved my experience at this school. Most people picture high schools to be like in the movies with big fields and lockers and if you don’t have that you don’t have that you won’t be able to have a good experience. However that’s not true in this case, this school is extremely small but all the students and teachers, from any grade, knew each other and helped each other in any way. There was no such things as cliches because everyone went to every group of friends and spoke to one another. There is no doubt in me that this school changed someone in me, and the perception in which I see to be a community.
Start Your Review of Alliance Environmental Science & Technology High School
This is a great school with amazing academics and teachers who care about their students and create after school tutoring schedules to accommodate their students. Unfortunately staff and some teachers can be extremely rude and look down upon students as if they were children, if this were a real college ready school students would be treated respectfully and not talked to with a condescending manner. Office staff when entering will not acknowledge you and will remain on their cell phones or laptops until they want to talk to you. Along when having issues with a teacher, the principal and other staff such as the discipline admin they immediately take sides with the teacher and belittle students and completely ignore serious issues with a teacher. This will not be resolved until you bring a parent or guardian in to defend you. Overall teacher and education is amazing unfortunately staff really needs to be corrected, many parents and students have complained yet nothing has come of it.
This is a great school that gives you a great amount of resources to help you get into college and give you an excellent education.
Mind L.A was seeking high schools to provide cognitive screenings for parents and we partnered with Alliance Environmental Science and Technology High School, Estella the parent engagement specialist is great. She is accommodating and easy to reach. The staff there is also great.
They offer many AP classes, all of which are instructed by very qualified teachers. Overall, the students body is respectful of each other and everyone gets along well. The sports are the only weak part of the school, since they are so academically based.
During my time at Alliance Environmental Science and Technology High School, or as we like to call it for short "ESAT", I was introduced to a range of opportunities made possible by the school and those who worked there. The instructors and staff administration genuinely care about the well-being of the students and take the initiative to get to know the students not only within the setting of the classroom but also on a more personal level, adjusting their lesson plans to fit the needs of every individual ensuring that they are college ready. While there are very minimal athletic opportunities, ESAT students are always striving to do their best within the few sports we have. As a minority student, I have enjoyed the welcoming and supportive atmosphere that ESAT has created, one that allows individuals to not only envision a better future but to place 110% of our efforts as a community to work towards that future.
ESAT is a great school with great teachers. The teachers are knowledgeable in their own field. They are supportive of their students and want the best for them. They stay after school, schedule tutoring classes for students who need or want assistance understanding their lessons and help with their assignments. The school encourages parent participation and volunteering in various school activities.

I support the school rules, regulations, and policies - they are reasonable. Growing children need to learn to follow and respect rules and regulations while they are young. They'll grow up a better person, better citizen. They are our future leaders.
ESHS teachers and staff make sure every single student maximizes their full potential. They guide us through every step of the way, from the beginning of freshman year and I’m sure they will until the end. As freshmen, we were exposed to a lot of information about college, which definitely encouraged us that college is reachable.
My husband an I visited several school in the area and we found this one to be the best yet. And a super plus is that is so close to home and freeways. The school has one Principal Mr. Versage and four Vice Principals which they always make themselves available. Student counsels are young and in touch with today's youth. My son looks forward to school every day.
The decision to send my twin boys to ESAT was the correct choice. Clearly both are enjoying the experience, the learning and the teachers. They look forward to attending school every day. The parent classes and meetings are welcoming and very informative.
The teachers in the school are dedicated to making sure the students learn the skills and knowledge to succeed in college. There is a lot of support from the counseling staff to help with the college application process during senior year, something that my older siblings did not have the luxury of. The school atmosphere is generally supportive of the LGBT community and the administration works with the students regarding school-wide activities to make sure they are enjoyable for the students. The food used to be better though.
Attending Alliance Environmental Science & Technology High School was one of the best choices I could have done. They pay a lot of attention to their students and are always checking on their progress, making sure that they are on their route to success.
We've heard a lot of good things about the school even before we enrolled our eldest son. My son went to only one Catholic School from Pre-School to Middle School. He did not have a hard time adjusting to this school as it feels like a private school. They keep parents up to date on grades, meetings, events, and happenings in school. Now that my son is in his Senior year, I can say we made a good choice because it's really a good school. He's getting good grades and high standardized tests scores. It's a small Charter School with friendly teachers and staff.
The small school gives their students the opportunity to have that college experience. The class sizes are small and the classes are rigorous, but there are plenty of teachers there to help. The counselors help you with college applications, recommendations for volunteer places or simply just have a chat about your thoughts on life, career choices and more. There several sports to choose from that allows students to be involved.
Some ing that i like is that there is a lot of one no one connection with your teachers because of the fact that it is a very small school. something that i would change are the resources. since we are a charter school, we don't have much money to spend on supplies, sports, and events for our school.
Start Your Review of Alliance Environmental Science & Technology High School
The assistant principle currently a principle was terrible was unreasonable. The academics are great because the teachers hole tutoring sessions after school
The school is small, the teachers are dedicated, and the school is there to help academically and with anything.
Teachers hardly allow personal expression. The principle is very power hungry, he acts as if he is the dictator. This school prepares for college but not for the real world. Graduated as an A student and went to a Cal State but dropped out. Attended community college after but dropped out. Universities and high schools are not training you for jobs that are actually in the job market. I hope the school administrations across the United States focus more on training instead of spending countless of time on memorizing books that are not helping you for the today's job market. Instead of spending 8 hours of listening to to lectures, spend that time hands on, in learning practical skills. What this school focuses on and I'm pretty sure for others too is on analyzing. After all my analysis, I conclude that the school education system has to change. Teach us about the present and future, instead of the past.