Alliance Environmental Science & Technology High School Reviews

Alliance Environmental Science and technology high school is good academically. The counselors there constantly check in with their students to make sure that they are on track so that they graduate on time. I met amazing people there who I love to spend time with and clases are entertaining.
The administration and counselors really push students to take challenging classes. It is also a requirement for each student to apply to a collge, regardless of whether or not a student want to go to college. However, the school does lack a decent sports program and school spirit is also lacking as well.
Very well structured. Academically focused. Strong emphasis on college and graduating. Creates long lasting bonds with friends as well as teachers.
Start Your Review of Alliance Environmental Science & Technology High School
I appreciated that this school provided financial aid and college related resources.
However, they have limited resources for the students
It is a very good school. Everyone helps you move on in life and nobody is left behind. They offer a lot AP's and College Courses. The schools main focus is academics but not sports.
Coming into ESAT as a freshman, it was a scary transition into a new charter school but the system where each student has the same advisory or homeroom for the entire four years made my learning experience a fun one. I learned a lot about myself and who I am as a person and about my community. I learned to have a voice which meant to advocate for myself and others. I believe ESAT really did shape me to be college ready and I am proud to say that I will be attending a Cal State next year.
This school really takes academics to heart and prepares most of its dedicated students for college readiness. The faculty is great and they really help you when you need it most. However, this school is lacking in other aspects a high school should be strong in, such as involvement in clubs, activities, sports and other extracurriculars. It is not as heavily enforced as education, which can be a good and a bad thing for some.
In ESAT my experience has been good for me since ive had good help with my classes with extra help in my tutoring. What i would like to have a change in this school would be more of the school culture to make sure the students have more of a relaxing times to feel less stress. Another thing id like to see would be have better help for clubs.
ESAT is a college-ready school and they do live up to that title. The teachers are very dedicated to their students, and to the development of tomorrows leaders.
I am extremely pleased to say I loved my experience at this school. Most people picture high schools to be like in the movies with big fields and lockers and if you don’t have that you don’t have that you won’t be able to have a good experience. However that’s not true in this case, this school is extremely small but all the students and teachers, from any grade, knew each other and helped each other in any way. There was no such things as cliches because everyone went to every group of friends and spoke to one another. There is no doubt in me that this school changed someone in me, and the perception in which I see to be a community.
This is a great school with amazing academics and teachers who care about their students and create after school tutoring schedules to accommodate their students. Unfortunately staff and some teachers can be extremely rude and look down upon students as if they were children, if this were a real college ready school students would be treated respectfully and not talked to with a condescending manner. Office staff when entering will not acknowledge you and will remain on their cell phones or laptops until they want to talk to you. Along when having issues with a teacher, the principal and other staff such as the discipline admin they immediately take sides with the teacher and belittle students and completely ignore serious issues with a teacher. This will not be resolved until you bring a parent or guardian in to defend you. Overall teacher and education is amazing unfortunately staff really needs to be corrected, many parents and students have complained yet nothing has come of it.
This is a great school that gives you a great amount of resources to help you get into college and give you an excellent education.
Mind L.A was seeking high schools to provide cognitive screenings for parents and we partnered with Alliance Environmental Science and Technology High School, Estella the parent engagement specialist is great. She is accommodating and easy to reach. The staff there is also great.
They offer many AP classes, all of which are instructed by very qualified teachers. Overall, the students body is respectful of each other and everyone gets along well. The sports are the only weak part of the school, since they are so academically based.
During my time at Alliance Environmental Science and Technology High School, or as we like to call it for short "ESAT", I was introduced to a range of opportunities made possible by the school and those who worked there. The instructors and staff administration genuinely care about the well-being of the students and take the initiative to get to know the students not only within the setting of the classroom but also on a more personal level, adjusting their lesson plans to fit the needs of every individual ensuring that they are college ready. While there are very minimal athletic opportunities, ESAT students are always striving to do their best within the few sports we have. As a minority student, I have enjoyed the welcoming and supportive atmosphere that ESAT has created, one that allows individuals to not only envision a better future but to place 110% of our efforts as a community to work towards that future.
ESAT is a great school with great teachers. The teachers are knowledgeable in their own field. They are supportive of their students and want the best for them. They stay after school, schedule tutoring classes for students who need or want assistance understanding their lessons and help with their assignments. The school encourages parent participation and volunteering in various school activities.

I support the school rules, regulations, and policies - they are reasonable. Growing children need to learn to follow and respect rules and regulations while they are young. They'll grow up a better person, better citizen. They are our future leaders.
ESHS teachers and staff make sure every single student maximizes their full potential. They guide us through every step of the way, from the beginning of freshman year and I’m sure they will until the end. As freshmen, we were exposed to a lot of information about college, which definitely encouraged us that college is reachable.
Start Your Review of Alliance Environmental Science & Technology High School
My husband an I visited several school in the area and we found this one to be the best yet. And a super plus is that is so close to home and freeways. The school has one Principal Mr. Versage and four Vice Principals which they always make themselves available. Student counsels are young and in touch with today's youth. My son looks forward to school every day.
The decision to send my twin boys to ESAT was the correct choice. Clearly both are enjoying the experience, the learning and the teachers. They look forward to attending school every day. The parent classes and meetings are welcoming and very informative.
The teachers in the school are dedicated to making sure the students learn the skills and knowledge to succeed in college. There is a lot of support from the counseling staff to help with the college application process during senior year, something that my older siblings did not have the luxury of. The school atmosphere is generally supportive of the LGBT community and the administration works with the students regarding school-wide activities to make sure they are enjoyable for the students. The food used to be better though.