Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School Reviews

What I liked about Alliance Dr.Olga Mohan High School is that you are able to get to know all your teachers one on one since the school is small. You get the chance to get to know many people from different background. The school is also very good at getting students into 4 year colleges and staying there. The teachers and staff all work as one to make sure students of low income get the chance to move out of the common expectation of them such as not going to college and working minimum wage jobs. The school is so small like if I was to compare it to something it will be a parking lot, but what it lacks in size it makes up in the giant size of heart the teachers and staff have for the students. The school is good in all aspects; however, the downside of this school is that it is sometimes hard to find school spirit.While this school has flaws, it is still very great school and can compete all of the world and in the United States.
Dr. Olga Mohan High School has helped me in numerous ways. The teachers and staff have been with me in every step of the way. DOMHS is more than a school, its a family. I loved it here.
Dr. Olga Mohan Highschool is a great school that provides students with the necessary tools to succeed in school. Additionally, they also provide after school tutoring hours for all students to attend in case they need help. Teachers are always there to help even during lunch. They support you with anything you wish to accomplish during your high school career. also, because Dr.Olga Mohan High school is a small school students feel more as a family rather than a regular high school.
Start Your Review of Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School
Overall, being a student in this school was a pleasant experience, but it could have been better. The positives are that this school really helps and encourages its students to strive for greatness academically and offers the opportunity to retest examines. Some negatives are the lack of after school activities(when I was around) and the area.
The school is great because the teacher is great and the student.Also is great because the school is motivate me to keep trying.
What I liked about Dr.Olga Mohan High School is that the school gave a sense of community. A community filled with caring students and devoted teachers.
I like the teachers and the staff they are all super friendly and since it is a small school they are very involved with an individual student. The teachers and staff will stay after school instead of leaving to make sure that the students that are struggiling on the material can master it and the campus culture is like where are you going to go to college not if you are going to go. The only negative thing about the school is the campus size since the entire school is just bungalos.
What I liked about this school was that it was one of the top schools in the U.S. and it even got a National Blue Ribbon, which was amazing. Even though it is a small school, you get to build close relationships with your peers and your teachers.
Being in Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School, I learned how to over come educational struggles and strive to get the best grades with the help of amazing teachers.
I loved the attention teachers placed on students. They made sure we excelled in every aspect during our time there and when we went off to college. I faced many challenges, and was able to go to teachers for advice and support. Once I left for college, some teachers and admin maintained contact in order to keep us updated. They contacted us via social media to ensure we filled out important yearly documents. The people I met while at this school were phenomenal, and with the assistance we received I felt prepared for college.
Dr.Olga Mohan High School was one of the best 4 years of my life just because it gave me a new perspective on what i want to do in the future and what i need to do to obtain it. The teachers are all so helpful and fun to be with, not only can they be mentors but friends if needed. The school is relatively small, but it made everyone connect even more from staff, teachers, classmates from all grade level,etc.
Very good small school! Very college focused! Want to make sure every student applies to college which is a great thing!
What I like about Dr. Olga Mohan high school was that the teachers never give up on their students. They want them to succeed and to continue deepening their education. Not only do they want them to academically excel but they also want their students to know the importance of having good manners and a respectful behavior.
Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan is a school that wants to make sure that their students have the best chances to be accepted into colleges. The teachers are nice and very helpful. The counselors also care about the future of their students. There isn't a great variety of APs to take but they are helpful. One thing that really sucks about the school is that there aren't a lot of sports for students to be involved in so there aren't any athletic scholarships.
I like that teacherst for the most part have a great relationship with their students. However, I dislike that the campus is really small. Due to the size of the campus, we are unable to stay active or participate in sports.
As a former, 15 year old graduate, student with a greater and higher intectual level than his peers, i felt like I wasn't given the appropriate, adequate environment or resources to succeed and strive for greater academic achievements. The mis-evualation of a student's ability to comprehend, evaluate, analyze the material quite often lead to being misplaced into greater, more extensive curriculars. Thus, the discrepancy in our intellectual level and comprehension level detrimentally affected my learning and developmental growth. -catering the students needs
At Dr. Olga Mohan your create a tight group of friends. The school is so small that it become extremely competive but in a healthy manner in where the student push themselves and their peers to do better. Although, the school does lack stops it makes up with the educational opportunities it provide; the school is small but it be fits students greatly because of the one on one time with their college councilors.
Start Your Review of Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School
Although you can barely see the school from the street, DOMHS is a really good school. The teachers and staff there are so supportive and don't stop until we have reached our goals. They always push us to do our best in our classes, tests, and anything else we try. They give us all the resources necessary to be successful in high school, college, and eventually life. Probably the only thing that can be changed in our school is the lack of electives in our school. When I was in 8th grade, I was undecided as to which high school to come, but in the end i choose DOMHS. I am 100% a made the right choice.
The schools campus is too small, but the school in general has an outstanding academic system. The school also has a well equipped gym with treadmills and other workout machines.
Although this school is very small, all the teachers and staff know every single student and maintains a relationship with them. I like being in this school because I am very motivated to continue in school and go to college in order to have a successful life. I was given all the material needed in order to be successful in my four years of college. The workers in this school never give up on their students and gives them all that is necessary in order to succeed.