Alliance College-Ready Academy High School #16 Reviews

My first year in this high school was very, very great. The things about this school is that even though it is very small, it still tries to give you all the resources you need. All of the teachers try to help in every way. At the end of each academic year, the teachers try you let you out of the school with a grade that you deserve, and that's been done with extra work or exams to raise one's grade up. The school overall still tries to be at its best, and it has been doing that ever since it was built, including the teachers and staff. Almost everybody knows and helps eachother as friends. Bullying isn't really a presence at this school, since everybody is friendly towards eachother. At the same time they do understand the stress and troubles a student can have, and the teachers are always trying to help out.
What I like from Alliance College Ready is that the teachers worry about us. What I would change from it will be the food.
My experience in this school was amazing. I got to know my counselors very well which meant that I had all the help that I wanted and needed. This also meant that they introduced me to all of the opportunities that I would otherwise have missed if I didn't have their help.
Review Alliance College-Ready Academy High School #16
I liked how I felt I was part of a family and that the staff members really cared for the students. We all worked as a team and the teachers never gave up on us. They pushed us to do our bery best and more than 90% of the seniors are going to some type of college.
This school and their staff go out of their way to help you succeed During the college application process, the councilors helped out during every step of the way. If it meant we had to stay at school until 7pm, the councilors were there with us helping with whatever we needed. Additionally, the rest of the staff on campus make you feel as if you were family. Most of them, if not all, try to make themselves reachable whenever you need them. For example, Ms. Salazar, one of our councilers gave each of the seniors her phone number so we could stay in contact outside if school in case we needed help with applications and scholarships.
Alliance College-Ready Academy High School #16, now known as Ted K. Tajima High School is a fast paced learning environment, teachers teach the students in a clear and concise format. Almost everything there is something to learn, there's never a day where you just don't do anything. Teachers are mostly available 24/7, you sometimes see teacher stay 3 hours afterschool for tutoring or just to finish up work and they are more than happy to help you continue your education. Every teacher pays attention to every student, nobody is left out, everybody has the same opportunity to learn. This school is a safe learning environment.
This school is very friendly, everyone is friends with one another. When I First came here I thought that I would be alone but I was wrong. The counselors are more focused on you and they check up on you.
What I liked a lot about Alliance College-Ready Academy High School #16 is that teachers help students on what they don't understand. Teachers, administrators, councilor, etc. help students to be prepared for college and make students stay in college. Students get information about financial aid, what college are good for students. One thing I would like for the school to change is that they should add sports or any other programs that students can join.
What I like about this school is that the teachers and staff are very friendly. There is no drama and everyone gets along. Something that can change is if there is more technology in the classroom which would be very helpful.
What I like about the school is that everyone is caring and there is no one to bully you. In my experience everyone is nice and they share there experiences abut their weekend. It is a diverted community, but it is a lot of fun since many people bring their cultures and traditions making the school have many clubs and activities to do.
What I really like about this school is that everyone is treated the same way and that the teachers are very nice and if you failed a test they give you a chance to redo it.And the kids in that school are really nice too.There are many events in that school.What they can change are the sweaters but that's it we use uniform but we have ice cream once a month if we have perfect attendence.
Despite being a small school CRAHS #16's education system was exceptional. I think what i liked the most was that the teachers where engaged with their students. Since CRAHS #16 was a small school we where able to get a lot of one-on-one help when we had academic struggles. One thing i would have liked was to have more sports. Our school did not have enough funds to initiate sport teams.
Alliance College Ready #16 also known as Ted. K. Tajima H.S. is a school that I recomend to anyone that wants a future. This school provides you with all the benefits, materials, and help you can get. Fee waiver for college applications free SAT free ACT it can not get any better. You will be prepared for college no matter what. You will make that want the same or different jobs as you. The teachers wprk with you one on one to make sure that you not only underatand but become proficient and advanced in the topic that they are teaching you in. I recomend this school to anyone because no matter who you or where you crom from as long as you give your 110% you will make it to college.
Being a student at this high school has helped me advance as a student by getting involved in clubs and activities. This high school offers a lot of support through our college counselors and staff.
Compared to the other schools in my area; it is more safe, drugs and alcohol is rarely involved on campus, it provide students with resources, and overall better than most schools. However, the behavior of students is very immature and ironically not college appropriate, even the seniors. There is not much diversity in academics, most students schedule throughout the years are similar because of the lack of diversity in education. The teaching of the classes is, personally for me, very slow and much more time could be saved, if the classes were more effective with their time.
Based on my experience after a full year in the campus, all school staff deeply care for every single student and are willing to make big sacrifices for its students.The counselors do more than what is asked for to provide opportunities for the students to sign up in programs, scholarships, meetings with staff from colleges and many more.It has been recently that this school has changed its name into "alliance ted.k tajima high school in the honor of a great teacher named tajima and a ceremony was presented to affirm the name.This high school does an amazing job with connecting with LAUSD for creating ideas that will help its students.This high school does offer opportunities that other high schools don't offer and so i'm glad that i was accepted in this high school because of them i'm here to look for a career that will secure internet complications.
The school makes sure that students are safe while inside the school's gate.
Review Alliance College-Ready Academy High School #16
There are a lot of opportunities to start new clubs or activities since there are not many options for the students. Existing clubs are organized and students who participate are extremely involved, especially the student council.
A small school where you could know almost everyone if you want to. The different classes are competitive in terms of school events, but it is not surprising to see all of the classes interacting with each other. For example, seniors being friends with freshmen.
Unlike my elementary and middle school, this school has done better in preventing any social dilemma. The students at the school are accepting towards new people. Since it is a small school, everyone knows each other and there has not been any severe case of bullying. Admittedly, there are rumors of some people doing inappropriate things but I think it is only a few students involved because I have not seen such scenario. Back to the students positivism, I like the way most students are always involved in school events and games. It brings about a wonderful aura.