Allendale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+100 Students
- A+57 Students
- B+39 Students
- B38 Students
- A+38 Students
- B+37 Students
- C+36 Students
- A-22 Students
- C+16 Students
- C+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Allendale High School
- A-Zeeland East High School
- Zeeland Public Schools, MI
- 191 reviews
- B+Coopersville High School
- Coopersville Area Public School District, MI
- 246 reviews
- A-Jenison High School
- Jenison Public Schools, MI
- 193 reviews
- B+Hudsonville High School
- Hudsonville Public School District, MI
- 257 reviews
Allendale High School Reviews
Review Allendale High School
Allendale High School is a great school located in a small community. While in school, I feel very safe and unharmed by anyone or anything. There are so many classes offered that work to prepare any student for college, ranging from leadership to a multitude of AP classes. The teachers and staff always seem to care and interact with the students. While I was attending, I never felt like I was not cared about. I do have to say that Allendale High School has a top of the line fine arts program that any student with musical talents must join. However, Allendale High school does lack diversity, but is slowly getting more diverse. There are also not a lot of variety for students to become involved in clubs & activities while in school. Other than that, Allendale High School was a great experience for me and is headed in the right direction!
Allendale High School is a great place! We have great teachers and awesome opportunities at education and sports! We our very involved with our sports, and that is what I love most. Our school has such spirit for the Falcons! Some of our administration is viewed as "not fair" and I believe that too. I feel like our school needs more college readiness than what we are getting. Some of our teachers take things out on us, and set us up to fail which is not okay. Overall, Allendale is a great school and I've loved it there and met many people over the years. I have succeed incredibly here, and was given many great educational opportunities to further my education.
The school is simply okay. I'm a fond of the way scheduling is set up. Unlike most schools, Allendale consists of trimesters which is great for students because they can rotate and change classes quite often. This is extremely helpful because students can take more classes that they want. I'm definitely not a fan of the type of people at this school. Everybody is extremely conservative and very religious. Most people here are born brain washed because their grand parents also brain washed their parents. This is definitely a very close minded community. The majority of the students are very stable financially. In other words, they are rich. People are generally stuck up because of this. There is very little amount of students that are from minority groups. The diversity here is terrible. All teachers are Caucasian. Due to these details, my experience was not great at this school. It was hard to find a social group and interact with other students. I experienced discrimination twice, which really isn't a lot, although I did feel as if I didn't belong many times.