Allendale Fairfax High School Reviews

I can say that when it comes down to our education and learning, the staff do what they have to do to make sure that we get where we need to be and get the right discipline. I have experience much at Allendale County schools and throughout the years I've got where I need to be, there's not a lot that needs to be change in Allendale county schools, it's not the school it's the people that have to make our schools better and get our children like me where we need to be and they will try their hardest.
My experience is as good as it could be. I tried my best in school and so far I am succeeding in what I am doing. I can't wait to go to college and better myself.
There isn't a lot of diversity at the school. We less than six Caucasian and Foreign students.
Start Your Review of Allendale Fairfax High School
There aren't a lot of courses offered at the school for students. However every year there has been something new added every year.
I generally feel safe when I go to school.
There can be more clubs for students who want to express creativity.
Majority of the teachers will do their best for their students to learn.
Allendale-Fairfax High School is an mediocre high school. There is so much more this school can have, if everyone can come together.
The school is unique in certain ways because even though we come from a small town our teachers actually do care and want us to succeed . But I would choose this school all over again because now it seems as if they worry more about uniforms and dress codes than education and there. are other schools with more opportunities and you learn more .
I would choose this school because it's in a small town so everyone knows everybody and the classes are smaller
I love that the classes are small so I can talk to my professors better.
I love my school and i wouldn't want to trade it for any place else
Our food is the best i really enjoyes it
To be honest i dont participate in athletic programs but for the most part their okay
The staff at our school are very wisely committed to what they have to do
We have a lot of different activities at our school
I am very much prepared for the real world allendale =fairfax changed me but made me stronger i am not really sure which college i want college to attend yet, mainly because i am having financial problems at this moment
Start Your Review of Allendale Fairfax High School
Safety of the students is very important and taken into consideration.
If I were to choose this school again it would be because of the supportive teachers.
The school does not offer very much for the students to have a choice.