Allendale Fairfax High School is a public school located in Fairfax, SC. It has 374 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Allendale Fairfax High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-44 Students
- A38 Students
- B-37 Students
- B-35 Students
- B+26 Students
- C25 Students
- B+24 Students
- C+22 Students
- B-21 Students
- B-20 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Allendale Fairfax High School Reviews
I can say that when it comes down to our education and learning, the staff do what they have to do to make sure that we get where we need to be and get the right discipline. I have experience much at Allendale County schools and throughout the years I've got where I need to be, there's not a lot that needs to be change in Allendale county schools, it's not the school it's the people that have to make our schools better and get our children like me where we need to be and they will try their hardest.
The teachers are great. They genuinely care. Our administration needs some help. Our cafeteria is awful. We need financial support as well.
Allendale-Fairfax High School is an mediocre high school. There is so much more this school can have, if everyone can come together.