Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Allen High School is a public school located in Allen, NE. It has 83 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+23 Students
- B-20 Students
- A-15 Students
- B11 Students
- C+9 Students
- B+9 Students
- C+7 Students
- B-6 Students
- B6 Students
- B+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Allen High School
Schools like Allen High School
- BWayne High School
- Wayne Community Schools, NE
- 33 reviews
- B+Laurel-Concord-Coleridge High School
- Laurel-Concord-Coleridge School, NE
- 27 reviews
- C+Emerson-Hubbard High School
- Emerson-Hubbard Public Schools, NE
- 8 reviews
- B+Ponca High School
- Ponca Public Schools, NE
- 11 reviews
Allen High School Reviews
As a student at Allen High School I enjoyed the acceptance of students. The teachers and administration were there for you when you have issues and need to discuss them with you. Though at times it felt like they were against you in the end everything worked out.
I have been actively involved in almost every school activity that Allen High has to offer. this school has given me unforgettable opportunities through out my high school career. I am so thankful that my future has begun here.
Allen High School is really good about being personal when it comes to learning and the teachers are able to relate the class to the outside world. Allen High School needs to work on their food.