Alleman High School Reviews

Alleman Catholic High School provided me with both faith based and academic based learning. Being involved in the Alleman family was a great small school experience where teacher to student ratio was perfect.
Allman Catholic high school challenges it students mentally, physically, and spiritually leading to an overall success of a student
For my freshman year it has been a great experience. I have met alot of great friends as well as the teaching staff. I am a soccer player and the team and coach is great. I am learning more about my faith, even though I am not Catholic Theology is a wonderful class that I have learned alot about.
Start Your Review of Alleman High School
My experience at Alleman High School was great. All four years were amazing and there was always something to do. From to sports to clubs, Alleman is the place to be involved in. Alleman is a school that cares about their students ans diversity. Alleman is a college prep high school. Alleman wants each student to be successful in and outside of school. Alleman is also a place where we surround ourselves through the catholic faith. Each month we have all school masses, adoration, or prayer services. Alleman is a place that has helped me push myself in and outside of school. I would not choose any other school but Alleman. Alleman has a special feeling to it. Alleman is a school that welcomes everyone, it does matter if you are catholic, not catholic, or even a different religion. I would not change a thing about Alleman High School.
Good high school experience, it feels like you are a part of a family, since it is a small private school. I wish there was a little more diversity though.
I believe that if you or your parents are alumni to the school or make contributions you will get special treatment in sports. I chose the school for academic reasons but in the end I wonder if the cost was worth it. I had many teachers quit mid year and some teachers who were 1st and last year teachers who were not very good. The cliques and noticeable and the popular kids run the school the rest of the kids are invisible to them.
I have had a great experience with Alleman. It has taught me academics, how to serve my fellow man and community,as well as strengthened my relationship with God. The teachers and staff go above and beyond when it comes to it's students. As a long-standing student in a Catholic school, I have accomplished my goals and feel that I am college prepared due to the excellent staff at Alleman.
If you are looking for community and religious education, you have come to the right place. Alleman prides itself of being a open community, academically rigorous, and religiously motivated-- and for the most part it succeeds. However, the school is becoming far more heavily focused on religion to the point of taking away from education to make time for it.
Alleman is good for me because of it's small size and quality teachers. As someone who's quiet and reserved, I'm never afraid to ask my teachers for help on work. So I get to learn in a comfortable setting, knowing that I'm not alone in my education. Though something that I would like to change about Alleman is increasing its selection of different electives to take.
Starting at Alleman High School as a freshman, and continuing to finish through senior year, my experience was pretty wonderful actually. My teachers were phenomenal, involved with you, and I felt like I got a 1 on 1 lesson when I did not understand that days lesson.
The classes have a good range of difficulty and variety. The underclass teachers are excellent and do care about student success; after all, they are not in it for the money. The people are cliquey just like everywhere else, but the clubs and organizations are truly amazing for such a small school. Student involvement is great, and you don't even have to be catholic, as my family and I are not. Not such a bad place after all.
By and large, I enjoyed my time at Alleman. The only real times I felt unsatisfied (and it wasn't purely down to my actions) were when a teacher would screw something up and make things a little more difficult. Thankfully, this happened very rarely.
Alleman High School is a small Catholic High School. The teachers at Alleman strive to create expectations that will prepare their students for college. The teachers are all very willing to do anything it takes to help you succeed. There are also many opportunities to join clubs and do volunteer work in the community, in fact it is a requirement. The atmosphere at Alleman is very family oriented. Parent involvement is very high. I feel very lucky to have been part of the "Alleman Family."
I liked all the kind faculty that I had the pleasure of having as my teachers. I also liked the fact that the teachers went out of their way to make sure we got the help we needed and they all were willing to go out of their way to help their students. This school has really gotten me to the point where I feel ready and good about myself going to college next year. I could have gone to a different high school that was public but I chose alleman because I knew that they had good educators and the courses we had to take got us ready for college more than any public school would have. They have so many great clubs and activities for us students to get involved and they make us actually go out into the community and serve others and do service hours.
Good classes, great groups, nice building.
Sometimes boring, but skilled and helpful.
This High School does an excellent job ensuring the safety of all the students and staff as well as any guests or visitors.
Start Your Review of Alleman High School
Many different clubs as well as organizations available to join. The list of clubs to become a part of offer many different areas of activities from drama club to National Honor Society. There is truly something for everyone!
The overall experience one receives from Alleman High School is excellent. They're a faith based school which is built on respect for others and living out your life in a way that is pleasing to God. This type of faith driven environment allows one to grow academically as well spiritually. With strong teachers that cherish spreading knowledge to each and every student as well as mature classmates this school was a fantastic stepping stone to lead into to college.
My time at Alleman was wonderful and hugely filled with excellent learning experiences. I do believe that the teachers at Alleman High School definitely played a large role in making my high school years interesting and engaging when it came to the curriculum. They were fair but expected only the best from their students, which really helped to encourage greatness and prepare me for the next step in my future, college.