Alleman High School Reviews

By and large, I enjoyed my time at Alleman. The only real times I felt unsatisfied (and it wasn't purely down to my actions) were when a teacher would screw something up and make things a little more difficult. Thankfully, this happened very rarely.
Alleman High School is a small Catholic High School. The teachers at Alleman strive to create expectations that will prepare their students for college. The teachers are all very willing to do anything it takes to help you succeed. There are also many opportunities to join clubs and do volunteer work in the community, in fact it is a requirement. The atmosphere at Alleman is very family oriented. Parent involvement is very high. I feel very lucky to have been part of the "Alleman Family."
I liked all the kind faculty that I had the pleasure of having as my teachers. I also liked the fact that the teachers went out of their way to make sure we got the help we needed and they all were willing to go out of their way to help their students. This school has really gotten me to the point where I feel ready and good about myself going to college next year. I could have gone to a different high school that was public but I chose alleman because I knew that they had good educators and the courses we had to take got us ready for college more than any public school would have. They have so many great clubs and activities for us students to get involved and they make us actually go out into the community and serve others and do service hours.
Review Alleman High School
Good classes, great groups, nice building.
Sometimes boring, but skilled and helpful.
This High School does an excellent job ensuring the safety of all the students and staff as well as any guests or visitors.
Many different clubs as well as organizations available to join. The list of clubs to become a part of offer many different areas of activities from drama club to National Honor Society. There is truly something for everyone!
The overall experience one receives from Alleman High School is excellent. They're a faith based school which is built on respect for others and living out your life in a way that is pleasing to God. This type of faith driven environment allows one to grow academically as well spiritually. With strong teachers that cherish spreading knowledge to each and every student as well as mature classmates this school was a fantastic stepping stone to lead into to college.
My time at Alleman was wonderful and hugely filled with excellent learning experiences. I do believe that the teachers at Alleman High School definitely played a large role in making my high school years interesting and engaging when it came to the curriculum. They were fair but expected only the best from their students, which really helped to encourage greatness and prepare me for the next step in my future, college.
There are some big things this school lacks like variety of classes and other facets of a larger school. However, this school offers something that no other school in the area can: the discipline, respect, and integrity needed to succeed in college and in life. I wouldn't have turned out how I did if I'd went to public high school and had been exposed to all the bad things they have.
Throughout my four years, I only had a few teachers that were sub par. All of the teachers care about their students and they are all approachable. Some of them are alumni so they care about the school that much more.
My first two years of high school, I didn't have the best time. My junior year and senior year so far, though, have been a lot better. There are certain things that come into play when I think about whether I would choose my school again if I could do it all over--I would probably enjoy going to a bigger school more, and I don't like the fact that it's private. Aside from those two things, though, I think it's a good school. We have a good bond there--it's like we are a family.
For the most part, the teachers are good.
The teachers really do care , and everyone is so nice!
Have had a wonderful four years at Alleman, I will miss the teachers, staff and fellow students.
The lunch menu always has a great variety every day.
The administration at Alleman are very kind and are truly interested in the students well being.
Review Alleman High School
Most all of the students, faculty, staff and families are very supportive of the athletic department at Aleman.
All of the teachers go above and beyond to help the students. They are all willing to help anyone and all have an open door policy.
There are so many options for students to get involved at Alleman. If they don't then they aren't trying very hard. There are a large variety of clubs to fit anyones interests.