Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Alleman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A32 Students
- A25 Students
- A+22 Students
- B21 Students
- B+20 Students
- B+19 Students
- C+18 Students
- A-16 Students
- A14 Students
- A+12 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Alleman High School
Alleman High School Reviews
Review Alleman High School
Alleman High School is a small Catholic High School. The teachers at Alleman strive to create expectations that will prepare their students for college. The teachers are all very willing to do anything it takes to help you succeed. There are also many opportunities to join clubs and do volunteer work in the community, in fact it is a requirement. The atmosphere at Alleman is very family oriented. Parent involvement is very high. I feel very lucky to have been part of the "Alleman Family."
My time at Alleman was wonderful and hugely filled with excellent learning experiences. I do believe that the teachers at Alleman High School definitely played a large role in making my high school years interesting and engaging when it came to the curriculum. They were fair but expected only the best from their students, which really helped to encourage greatness and prepare me for the next step in my future, college.
Many different clubs as well as organizations available to join. The list of clubs to become a part of offer many different areas of activities from drama club to National Honor Society. There is truly something for everyone!