Allegany-Limestone High School is an above average, public school located in Allegany, NY. It has 357 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Allegany-Limestone High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-24 Students
- B+23 Students
- B17 Students
- B16 Students
- B-15 Students
- B13 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+11 Students
- B11 Students
- B10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Allegany-Limestone High School
- BBradford Area High School
- Bradford Area School District, PA
- 119 reviews
- CFranklinville Junior/Senior High School
- Franklinville Central School District, NY
- 79 reviews
- BCuba-Rushford High School
- Cuba-Rushford Central School District, NY
- PK, 9-12
- 54 reviews
- B-Ellicottville Middle/High School
- Ellicottville Central School District, NY
- 45 reviews
Allegany-Limestone High School Reviews
Allegany Limestone is a very fun school to attend. All teachers who work at the school do what they can to help when help is needed and they are very friendly. The environment at Allegany is very friendly, there are many clubs and sports to choose from. The school itself is clean and everyone does their part to enure the cleanliness of the school. Students, teachers and other staff at Allegany are all nice and there are many positive factors at Allegany
Great small town high school to attend. Wonderful teacher and administration always there to help students and further their education. Great student body - everyone gets along wonderfully!
Generally most of the teachers at my school are very engaging with their students and are actually there to help them learn and succeed.There are teachers that will devote their spare time to help students and will always make sure the class assignments are fair and are ubderstabdable. I can say vie never had and issue with any of my teachers at this school and have always helped ne to succeed and do my very best. Generally they know the content they are teaching and even relate it to real world events. They have great communication, thr grading policy is mostly fair, and overall they are great teachers.