Allderdice High School Reviews

Only shooting stars break the mold
My experience at Allderdice was at best interesting and at worst extremely long and drawn out. Allderdice was a privilege school, they let certain students get away with whatever they wanted to do because there parents had money or because their parents came to all the school events. The teaching wasn’t that good either but if you graduated you made it out.
Review Allderdice High School
My experience overall was okay. I learned a lot , did a lot , was in a lot . There was trouble with a few but that's everywhere, I managed and graduated with a 3.2 GPA along with being in the National Honors Society & Accpeted into PennState Altoona and on my second year!
Allderdice was a very happy environment to go to school in. There were countless advisors and educators that were there for the students when it was time to apply to and decide on colleges. The CAS (center for advanced studies) program was outstanding, and helped narrow down my interests for my future education and occupation.
Only shooting stars break the mold
I loved attending Allderdice ! They'res so much diversity and groups you can hang out with. everyone is very helpful , you can truly tell teachers care for you !
They are a very diverse school and in the center of a good , bustling neighborhood. The staff is nice and there is not a lot of violence there. The food is not too great but it is free food so you can't complain. The bathrooms for girls are pretty dirty and rundown which is a problem but they try to fix them up once in a while. The class sizes aren't too big which is good and they offer many different classes and levels of the classes to take.
Only shooting stars break the mold
Very diverse and you get to meet a lot of new people. There are a lot of great opportunities that come along with going to Taylor Allderdice High school. The relationships I've built are good ones that will stay with me forever.
it had a lot of diversity, you got to meet new people and see new faces everyday. one thing id change is putting air conditioner into the building.
I like Allderdice because all the teachers are nice and they really want you to do your best. They will always help you if you needed help.
The first time that I enter that school it was three years ago from now and just came from Congo. That school has show me how people can be united even that we are not from the same country or don't look the same, I was well welcome in that school and has learn a lot. And I'm just really think full & pround to be a student of allderdice high school and if you ask me if what can I change about that school? I will say nothing because that school is perfect the way it is .
Outdated or out of use engineering equipment. Caring teachers. Some racism. Great sports. Does not excel in college readiness.
I liked the pride at allderdice. Seemed like everyone who went there or graduated was happy to go there even if some days people don't want to be there.
I loved it there! Most of my best experiences was from Allderdice. I had no issues there. Everyone was very helpful from the security to the lunch ladies. I had a few problems there but it was nothing to ruin my opinion about the high school.
The sports are the most competitive and exciting things at Allderdice we have so much school spirit that only Allderdice Dragons would understand.
Review Allderdice High School
My overall experience was a great one, if i had a chance to do it all over again I defiantly would.
The school is a very good one, it is very diverse in everything they do. The students come from all over the world and you'll find you way to blend into the huge crowds.
I am currently on the basketball team and our team wins many Championships. The students and staff are usually very nice and friendly.