Allderdice High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A236 Students
- A+168 Students
- A-86 Students
- A+82 Students
- A-78 Students
- A+69 Students
- B51 Students
- B-49 Students
- A-45 Students
- B-45 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 46 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses
Allderdice High School Reviews
My time at Allderdice has helped me learn a lot of things. The education at the school is really what you make of it, you have to really work to be able to get something out of it. You have to be able to go out and use what Allderdice has given you and turn it into your own. Their is lots of distractions and it is very easy to not get caught in the midst of it all. In many ways I believe Allderdice however has prepped me for the real world, being intermixed with all sorts of different people from various socioeconomic backgrounds, and learning to adapt to interacting with many different types of people have shown me what it is like to be apart of a real society rather than a closed off group of people with similar backgrounds, which is what most high schools are like. Allderdice gave me expose to lots of things that I believe will benefit me in the long run.
My experience overall was okay. I learned a lot , did a lot , was in a lot . There was trouble with a few but that's everywhere, I managed and graduated with a 3.2 GPA along with being in the National Honors Society & Accpeted into PennState Altoona and on my second year!
Amazing AP teachers and a wide variety of advanced classes offered. Lots of opportunities. Run down facility, expected of a public school. Very large. Great if you qualify for CAS/AP classes, but a very different experience if not. As an AP student, I've received a good education, and I believe it is better than the other schools in the district. I can't speak much for the students who aren't enrolled in the advanced classes