Allatoona High School is a highly rated, public school located in Acworth, GA. It has 1,715 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 68% of students are at least proficient in math and 68% in reading.
Allatoona High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B381 Students
- A+327 Students
- B+193 Students
- B+170 Students
- B92 Students
- A+88 Students
- A-88 Students
- A88 Students
- A+87 Students
- B-87 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 145 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.63 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.70 responses
Allatoona High School Reviews
Allatoona High School is a very clean, well kept school. The teachers are always ready to help you at any time you need. The Wednesday buc blocks give you the opportunity to be prepared for the real world with learning how to pay taxes or bills. They also review very frequently for AP exams. Overall, Allatoona’s teacher do their best to prepare you for all they can. The sports their are also amazing! Every coach is phenomenal with what they do. Whether its in academics or extracurricular, Allatoona is exceptional.
My experience at Allatoona has truly been special. It has allowed me to meet some of the greatest people I have ever met, including both my teachers and friends. Allatoona is also a very challenging school which has prepared me very well for college. Overall, I have had a blast. From the hype of "Enter Sandman" playing as the Bucs take the field on Friday nights (yes we copied Virginia Tech) to community service events such as Shop With A Buc, the spirit of Allatoona can be seen everywhere. Go Bucs!
Allatoona High School is where I have completed all 4 years of my experience, and I can honestly say I am glad I didn't go anywhere else. It has a perfectly satisfactory education if you're districted to go here, and the staff is very accommodating to every student's need. It is the smallest highschool in Cobb, so it's a little more tight-knit and many kids have gone to school together since kindergarten. I graduate this year and was able to get into KSU, and I know students accepted into UGA, GA Tech, Penn State, and even Stanford.