Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Allatoona High School is a highly rated, public school located in Acworth, GA. It has 1,731 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 69% of students are at least proficient in math and 63% in reading.
Allatoona High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B476 Students
- A+412 Students
- B254 Students
- B+222 Students
- B+113 Students
- A113 Students
- A+112 Students
- B112 Students
- A+110 Students
- B+109 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.41 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.41 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.66 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.73 responses
Allatoona High School Reviews
Allatoona HS provides a positive and encouraging learning environment. The teachers are not only dedicated but engaging with the students. Through my 4 years at Allatoona, I have made life long friendships and felt invested in by both teachers and administration. Allatoona provides more than just a place to learn, it gives it's students the opportunity to reach their full potential!
Allatoona is a smaller school in Cobb County and i moved to go her because of this. They offered many AP and honors courses which i took advantage of during my time there. Teachers are known for their influence on students and their education. Many of the teahers at Allatoona had a lot of personality and were upbeat and enjoyable to be around. However, there were many who got away with being dismissive and rude to students dispite this being reported. The student body reflected this as well. There was not as much economic diversity in Allatoona compared to other schools, and students tended to be very exclusive of unique individuals, myself included. Some teachers even fell into these groups of students. Again, dispite issues and concerns being brought up to administrators the issue was still generally overlooked.
Allatoona High School is a very clean, well kept school. The teachers are always ready to help you at any time you need. The Wednesday buc blocks give you the opportunity to be prepared for the real world with learning how to pay taxes or bills. They also review very frequently for AP exams. Overall, Allatoona’s teacher do their best to prepare you for all they can. The sports their are also amazing! Every coach is phenomenal with what they do. Whether its in academics or extracurricular, Allatoona is exceptional.