All Saints Regional Catholic School Reviews

It's unfortunate how All Saints has changed over the last few years. The principal has not a clue how to run a school and she is slowly making decisions that will cause it to close its doors. There are a few wonderful teachers and some that need to move on to the next phase of their life and retire. When choosing a school for your child I would not consider All Saints to be the one.
None of the extracurricular activitives are that competive the school is just trying to get enough kids to join the program.
All Saints gave me some get experiences and they also gave me some terrible ones as well.
Start Your Review of All Saints Regional Catholic School
Many teachers would go out of the way to support the childern at All Saints. but then there were the ones who had no clue had to teacher and did not care. All Saints has some of the best teachers and some of the worst.
Bullying is not tolerated at all. All students are taught to respect each other and personal space from the moment they walk in the doors. They are taught that we live in relationship with one another. Act justly, love tenderly and walk humbly with our God.
For an elementary school, there is a lot of extra curricular activities and clubs for the student to join. They even have week long summer camps.
My child has been in this school for 3 years and my husband and I are so thrilled with the choice we made. Our child loves going to school everyday. The teachers are amazing and treat our child as their own.
The teachers are extremely committed to the students and the school. They go above and beyond what is required for their job. They truly care and love every student.
Not happy with the curriculum, the teachers or the available resources for children with learning disability.
The teachers in this school only teach the children who do not struggle with any type of learning disability. Our child has fallen behind and we have to fight to have the IEP followed. Our child will be leaving at the end of this school year. Extremely dissatisfied with this school for 2nd year in a row.
The administrative staff is helpful and friendly. Any questionable topics are readily explained upon request.
I love the dedication of the teachers of this school, they are to be commended.
The school building is warm and accommodating. Busing is excellent too.
I love the many sports options open to kids at this school: archery, golf, and swim, in addition to the usual soccer, basketball, volleyball, track, and more...
My son looks forward to going to school every day. The peace of mind I get from having him attend a school that challenges him and makes him feel welcome and loved is worth every penny.
I always feel my son is safe, in all ways, at this school. Everyone looks after one another.