All Saints Episcopal School Reviews

My husband and I visited 6 schools (public & private) prior to making a decision on where our daughters would begin school. As a past elementary teacher, I toured schools with a list of questions to encompass academics, extra curriculars and social. All Saints was the last of the 6 schools on our tour and it BLEW US AWAY! Our oldest has now been at ASES for 4 years and our youngest began 3K this year. I have been pleased beyond what I expected! Most importantly, our girls love school and love learning. I attribute this to faculty that makes learning fun and instills high expectations. If you are considering schools for your child, I suggest touring several schools and make sure ASES is on your list!
All Saints offers an unbelievably personal education that opens doors to the world. The experience is one that marries top academics with real world learning. I was able to work on the nationally recognized prosthetic project while playing varsity sports and being in band. Wow! I am now attending a very selective college on scholarship, all due to by preparation and support.
All Saints is a school community comprised of passionate teachers, purposeful educational experiences, and powerful student outcomes. I am in awe of the innovative learning spaces that are among the best in the nation. You have to come see the Center For Innovation, STEM Robotics Zone, Learning Farm, Outdoor Learning Center, and so much more. Simply Phenomenal.
Start Your Review of All Saints Episcopal School
All Saints is such a loving environment! The students are happy around campus and the curriculum is unparalleled, my daughter is constantly being pushed to expand her learning and it is amazing to see! All of our kiddos do and will attend All Saints!
I enjoyed how the school has helped me prepare for college and helped me with my dyslexia. The teachers really want to help the students out and see them succeed in life. They always there in the morning to help anyone who needs help.
All Saints Episcopal School has been my savior when it comes to schooling. I was previously at a school called Brook Hill, which was supposed to be a highly standardized academic school, but to my disbelief, turned to be a highly sports-oriented school, thus deterring me and hindering my academic ability. This is when I switched to All Saints. They have intense educational programs, which others students have said, make college seem easy. This not only prepared me, but made me able to time manage better. I was never a sports person, however, All Saints taught me how to do Tennis, winning me a tournament and getting on the JV team. Overall, All Saints has really been the best school I could've picked.
We have had a great experience in 3k & 4K for my daughter! The teachers really care about the children & give great personalized learning experiences. They keep in touch during the day and always keep me so well informed. I can see such a growth in my daughter's social skills and academically. We feel like we have a family at All Saints!
All Saints prepared me for college in the 4 years I attended for my high school career. College advisors are accessible, and administrators are willing to give any help possible. They have diverse school activities pertaining to school clubs and sports.
I am proud of the promise and possibilities found on our campus. Our success is rooted in our student-centered classes, bolstered by innovation, imagination and creativity.

The faculty, programs and learning spaces inspire, encourage, and compel students to become designers, developers, collaborators, and 21st Century leaders prepared to lead with honor, creativity, and confidence for tomorrow.
The quality and expertise of the teachers is by far the biggest advantage All Saints holds over other schools. The teachers are also friendly, caring, and always willing to help. They greatly contribute to the school culture as well, regularly attending athletic events and fine arts performances. Academically, most are very knowledgeable about their respective subjects; of course, there are a few outliers here! The school is by far the most innovative and progressive school in East Texas. They are raising the bar in news ways with the new Learning Farm and Center For Innovation. The best school in the area hands down.
I transferred to this school from a tiny little school and it has been a great change. Everyone is connected and all the teachers and counselors are willing to help you whenever possible. The college advisers are something that most high schools don't get to experience. They help us with everything college like applications, essays and scholarships. It has truly been a great change and this school is magnificent.
We love All Saints! The best college prep school around. Prepared my daughter for college and beyond. All Saints features the best debate and mock trial teams in the area which qualify for state and national competition every year. Heart2Heart Choir and student leadership councils are the best.
I have four boys at All Saints and we could not have found a better 3k-12 grade college prep school in Tyler TX. All Saints has EXCELLENT unmatched academics in Tyler TX. Our college prep program is phenomenal! The school being of Episcopal Faith allows our children not only to be taught christian principals but are welcoming and inclusive of children of all faiths which provides my children a more worldly view of religion. They have a wonderful athletics program which will encourage and guide your child to be a better student athlete. The Fine Arts Department is unmatched anywhere in East Texas.
I highly recommend you check out this school if you are looking for the best well rounded education. All Saints Episcopal School helps each individual child discover their ALL!
All Saints Episcopal School is an amazing school that emphasizes student-centered learning in a college preparatory environment. The school has innovative learning spaces as the cornerstone to the stunning150 acre campus. They have the best teachers that inspire, encourage, and compel students to become designers, developers, collaborators, and 21st Century leaders who are prepared to lead with honor, creativity, and confidence for tomorrow. All Saints is the premier private, college preparatory school of East Texas, serving 3K through 12th grade students, that provides a nurturing Christian environment for children to achieve their maximum potential academically, athletically, artistically, and spiritually.
All Saints has a wonderful nurse who attends to the needs of the children and the school also has a loving counselor whose door is always open.
The students are able to participate in numerous extracurricular activities. We have students that sing in the choir and play football. Whatever their interests are, the school helps them develop their talents.
All Saints has loving, caring teachers and staff that give personalized attention to the students. All Saints will also have a new Head of School starting in July who is extremely charismatic and innovative and I can't wait to see the ideas he brings!
Start Your Review of All Saints Episcopal School
The class sizes are small so the teachers are able to give personalized attention to the students. They respond quickly to any questions parents may have. They love teaching and it shows!
I loved the education, sports, and fine arts programs, but the social aspect of the school did not benefit my mental health.
With rigorous academics taught by teachers who truly do care about the outcome of the student's success, it was by far the best school experience I have ever had. The administrators take the time to get to know you and what it is you want to achieve and they do their best to help facilitate those aspirations. The student body is very small, which gives you a one on one connection with each of your classmates, to the point to where they are no longer just your peers but your second family as well. On top of offering numerous advance placement and pre-ap classes, the athletic department is outstanding as well.