All Saints Episcopal School is an independent school for students in 3K through the twelfth grade. Offering a challenging, college prep curriculum in a nurturing, Christian environment, All Saints has earned a reputation for excellence.
As a school of inquiry, innovation, and impact we are designing programs and spaces that allow students to explore their questions, passions, and interests in a hands-on, experiential learning environment. All Saints helps each student identify his or her individual talents and areas of interest and then teaches students how to build on those gifts for a lifetime of success.
The result is a school where creativity and self-expression are encouraged, and students are engaged, equipped and ready to lead into the 21st Century. Through our small classes, nurturing environment, and innovative programs students are inspired, encouraged, and compelled to become designers, developers, collaborators, and leaders ready to make a difference in the world.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+33 Students
- A30 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+18 Students
- A17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A16 Students
- A-14 Students
- A12 Students
- B+12 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses