All Saints Episcopal School Reviews

It has been my family for 15years of my life. They showed me not only how to be a good student and be academically prepared but they also developed my character and how to be a good giving person. They taught me kindness and respect. They lifted me into the person I am. I learned how to be a gracious competitor, an upright leader, and to be a loud voice for those who don’t have one. The teachers and administrators made each of us first priority and when I graduated I felt ready for the world and I am forever grateful.
I love all the things you can do. U can do band and orchestra and still do sports just fine and that’s what I love about it. I can do everything I want without having no time to do anything else. I don’t really like having to wear uniforms.
All Saints is known for being academically challenging but I think that makes us well-prepared for college. Our teachers and counselor are very involved with the students.
Start Your Review of All Saints Episcopal School
Our children have attended All Saints for over six years, and we could not be more pleased with the education they are receiving. It is a supportive community that provides a well-rounded, fine arts education that is preparing our children for college and refining their faith. Not any school is perfect, but this is pretty close.
All Saints is a remarkable school. The opportunities for academic challenge, athletic experience, along with its scope of fine arts offerings, create a unique environment. However, the inclusive spiritual nature that is fostered is the true differentiator for All Saints. A Christian school, All Saints is rooted in a mindset of everyone being respected and valued. All faiths are welcome. The chaplain is incredible: she is the heartbeat of the school and inspires the students daily. The administration is sound. I only wish it had more financial aid so that more children could benefit.
I love the academics at All Saints, but due to the average All Saints student having a boatload of money, there are lots of unappreciative kids.
For a private, 6-year-old private high school in the middle of a thriving public school system, All Saints’ education is top-notch. The best teachers, faculty, and students gather with an eagerness to learn and a fondness for one another in the family-like atmosphere of the school. As All Saints ages and procures more excellent students and staff, I know it will thrive and grow to be even stronger than it is now.
Fantastic school for younger students. High school lacks computer classes that I really could have used as a comp sci major.
I really benefited and enjoyed the small class size and closeness of all the student body. The teachers were VERY good and kept us on our toes at all times. A real tight community that most big schools can't offer.
The school has a strong, qualified trained staff. Teachers are all certified and many have advanced degrees.
This school is the best one in the area in terms of working with the whole child.
The school does an adequate job of responding to parent needs and concerns.
The facilities are very nice; bright, new, and fresh. Parent involvement is high. Students have the opportunity to learn from engaged, qualified teachers.
There is a wide variety of options for students - higher than one would imagine at a small school.
The school is prepared from a Health perspective with two FT nurses. The school has a uniformed police officer each day, security cameras, a single point of entry during the school day.