All Saints' Episcopal School Reviews

All Saints' was an amazing place due to the fact it was an environment that warded academic excellence along with, artistic awards and athletic awards. The administrators and teachers at this school are the most down to earth people and will do anything for a kid that is willing to put forth the effort and try in the classroom. Teachers are here for mentoring with grades, life, and even relationships with other teachers. The School has great relationships with organizations in the community that allows students to serve in community projects that without those relationships it would be hard to do. Somethings that could change to make the school a little better are children treating all sports with importance rather than just football.
All Saints’ is a great place if a student is academically willing to push himself or herself, but otherwise, you’re much better spending your money elsewhere. The football and baseball teams are amazing, but everything else is terrible. The football team gets all the funds, whereas all other sports and activities get absolutely nothing. Certain teachers are amazing and have changed the way I view my academic pursuits, but others can be as bad as it gets. Ultimately, come here for academics if you will push yourself.
All Saints' is a wonderful school with an encouraging and welcoming environment. The school emphasizes nurturing one's own abilities as well as expanding their horizons through interesting classes, challenging course material, and a wide range of after-school activities. The only thing missing is an abundance of during-school clubs, but there are a few that I, personally, just happened not to be interested in.
Start Your Review of All Saints' Episcopal School
My son has been here since kindergarten. He has received an excellent education that has prepared him for wherever his next step takes him.
I mean the academics are strong, very little diversity, lots of social cliques and such. With about 100 kids in a grade, everyone knows everyone therefore everyone knows or thinks they know everything you've done.
Love the teachers and their passion to teach their students and prepare them for college. The campus is gated and I always felt safe with the presence of life safety. I enjoyed my time at All Saints' and always feel welcome there.
Best balance of Academic, Arts and Athletics in Fort Worth. Campus is top-notch, with many improvements and expansions underway.
One of the best (if not the best) schools in Ft. Worth. Academics are great and so are the arts! A lot of emphasis is put on football, but it creates a fun atmosphere in the fall.
With the exception of a few teachers at All Saints, I have had an amazing experience at the school. The classes challenge you to learn material at a level that very few schools can reach. The teachers and administration are actively invested in your education, and truly care that you succeed.
This is our 7th year at All Saints' and we couldn't be happier. It is academically challenging, yet the community is warm and welcoming. I feel that each of our children have blossomed under the nurturing guidance of wonderful teachers. They are strict, but loving. Whether your child excels in his/her academic studies, fine arts and/or athletics, they can find their niche.
I went to All Saints from 2nd grade through graduation. I did enjoy it there and it highly prepared me for college, but since it is such a small school it is hard to make friends and to get into a chliche when you are then it is hard to get close to people.
All Saints' is a fantastic school. The teachers are very friendly and helpful, and they do a fantastic job preparing students for college.
It isn't terrible but I would definitely say that there aren't that many organizations for social justice and change.
The experience was great. I truly enjoyed both the students and the staff.
They are all very passionate about their work and their students.
All Saints' has a great positive learning environment!
Most of the teachers are awesome. Sure, there are a few bad apples, but their malfunction stems more from being so smart that they don't understand why their students don't understand their thought process instead of incompetence.

The teachers always try to interact with their students on a personal level. I know that my third grade teacher still recognizes me after nine years, and every one of my teachers cares.
Start Your Review of All Saints' Episcopal School
Bullying doesn't seem prevalent to me, but I'm not exactly in the center of the school's information web, so I could be completely wrong. The school as a whole seems pretty safe, what with the guarded gates and Suburban-patrolled grounds.
The workload, for me at least, is shaping up to be astronomical. But I did it to myself with 5 AP classes, so I'm an outlier. For most people the workload seems to be manageable, but not something that can be ignored.

The teachers almost all know their students by name and try their very hardest to become friends with every one by the end of the school year. I know that my third grade teacher still recognizes me nine years later. They also try to help every student succeed, whether that means pushing them toward a higher academic level or tutoring them.

The scheduling process is still a little clunky, but they just revamped it, so it has a good reason. Hopefully they'll streamline it by spring of next year.
They just installed better school-wide wifi and it's working much better than last year's. I also think they're offering laptops for checkout from the library, but they're not much more than notebooks with internet access and Microsoft Office. The library has Macs, at least two of which are always out of commission, and they get taken rather quickly once people start showing up at school in the morning. Other computer labs are available, but normally locked unless a class is using them. The school has officially adopted a "Bring Your Own Device" policy, so anyone who doesn't have the money to spare for a lightweight laptop is SOL.

College prep resources deserve an A+, however. Definitely care. Every student gets one-on-one time at least once unless they literally don't attend their appointments, and everyone's essays for applications are proofread by at least one of the advisors.

Tutoring is definitely available from 7:45am to when school starts and after school until roughly 4pm.

Buses are an option if you live close to a stop, but there's only three stops, so most just drive in anyway.