All Saints' Day School Reviews

As an alum looking back, I realize more and more as I go through life how truly special my All Saints' experience was (and continues to be, as the relationships formed have stood the test of time, distance, etc.) I was better prepared than the majority of my peers in high school, college and my masters program. I cannot thank my parents enough for giving me such a gift, and I hope to do the same for my children.
All Saints is an exceptional school which seeks to develop each child to his or her full potential. It has rigorous academics and an exceptional fine arts program. All Saints graduates are poised, confident and articulate.
My son graduated after 8 years at All Saints'. High schools in the area comment on All Saints' students always being the best prepared and having mastered the skill of studying and I wholeheartedly agree. My son is sailing through high school! This school produces happy children that enjoy learning and don't shy away from long term assignments!
Review All Saints' Day School
I wish that they had better coaches
Don't send your kids here
They were ok but not great and not bad
Really poor school, not worth the money
My son's experience academically and socially were excellent. I especially appreciate the number of outreach programs the school has the kids involved in. This instills community service and its importance in each of them