All Saints Academy Reviews

It is a small school, but offers major sports, at which they excel.
Overall, the teachers are very caring and put in a lot of time in their classrooms. They are approachable and easy to talk to about my child's progress.
Any bullying issues are addressed and dealt with early on to prevent it from getting out of control. The school is very secure and have practice drills for disasters. There is no school nurse, but it is a small school and they call me if there is a problem.
Review All Saints Academy
All Saints has been a great change from the public school. My child is loved and cared for as are all the children. That is the biggest difference. The teachers want to help the kids, not earn a paycheck. And the students are taught to respect one another and their differences. I recommend All Saints and never regret my decision.
When I attended this school, I felt victimized by both teachers and students. My first day, I was "warmly welcomed" when my home room teacher immediately informed me that I needed to wear a belt, and apparently my socks were not the appropriate style. Furthermore, the kids there treated me like an exchange student because I live about 15 minutes west of the school. I always felt on guard because teachers were known to make a fool out of you in front of other students. Plus, my parents don't have a lot of money, and the salty curmudgeon of a principal would send letters threatening to take us to court if our payment was a bit late. She continued this brute- like behavior even after I graduated, and we were still working on paying it off (even though the education was not worth the price). I hate to be a downer, I'm actually a positive person, but this school treats outsiders like they have the plague or as if they are a undermined minority. Fairness is definitely not at the top of this school's playbook.