Aliquippa Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Aliquippa, PA. It has 440 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 26% in reading.
Aliquippa Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B23 Students
- B-22 Students
- C+19 Students
- A+18 Students
- A18 Students
- B-16 Students
- B-14 Students
- A-14 Students
- A-12 Students
- C+10 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Aliquippa Junior/Senior High School
- CCornell High School
- Cornell School District, PA
- 17 reviews
- C+Burgettstown Area Middle/High School
- Burgettstown Area School District, PA
- 67 reviews
- C+Carlynton Junior/Senior High School
- Carlynton School District, PA
- 86 reviews
- B-Northgate Middle/High School
- Northgate School District, PA
- 65 reviews
Aliquippa Junior/Senior High School Reviews
MY experience at Aliquippa Junior/Senior High wasn’t very interesting but it is worth it. We don’t have a lot of activities and clubs but the education and academics is pretty straight forward for the most part. I made plenty of friends while there, i even got to participate in the 2017 homecoming parade, which was basically the highlight of my senior year. As an Aliquippa Junior/Senior student i would like to say that over the past few years i have held a spot in the top 10 of my class, i have also held a 3.7 GPA throughout my entire high school career.
Overall, I enjoyed my experience. The faculty and students are nice and likes to have fun. I do believe that there should be more student clubs and activities for the students who doesn't want to play sports, but wants to be involved.
Overall my experience at Aliquippa Jr/Sr High School was pretty good. I've met some great people there, made great relationships with the staff.