Alief Taylor High School Reviews

I loved the school! The teachers really do care about the students and so does all the staff. The facility is nice. The school is very diverse and has so many clubs that cater to all the different ethnics that attend this school.
My experience was better than most would expect. I really enjoyed and the staffed helped me every step of the way. They aided me in academics, college advise, and problems at home.
My overall experience at Alief Taylor High School is wonderful. The teachers are willing to help the students become outstanding and ready for the future. If they are willing to put the effort in. They also have programs to help student further there endorsement after graduation such as the medical field. The programs names are Clinical Rotation and Pharmacy Tech. Also Alief is a international district so they welcome all cultures. They have multiply clubs for everyone such as the Spanish , French, Student Council clubs and so on. Alief Taylor provides resources to prepare for the all STARR and SAT by having tutorial on Tuesday , Thursday and Saturday for it is flexible for all students to attend. My personal opinion of Alief Taylor High School is that it is a great school to attend. The safety of the school is good they always have Alief police officer around the school daily.
Start Your Review of Alief Taylor High School
It is such a good school and has such a nice teachers there :))) I been there since I was freshman, it’s a really big school and it’s has a lot of clubs and organizations and they give u the opportunity to go and do community service and also provide many foreign languages classes
I loved the diversity the school had to offer as far as culture and ethnicity goes. I didn’t feel ashamed of my culture yet the school embraced it with its many clubs and organizations for me too choose from. Not only did they offer me comfort,they offered ways for us to succeed and reach our educational goals. Things like extra tutoring or programs like Avid or Tafe which helped student in the real world with college and jobs after high school. So by helping me feel like I had a place in this school and setting the goal for my academic achievement I rate it a 4 star.
Alief Taylor was one of the best schools I have attended, and I'm happy to have been a student of the school. They have lovely teachers, students and many facilities. I would love to see the school soaring higher in all their endeavors.
HOME OF THE ROARING LIONS!
I love Taylor High school. Its a really good school and has so much diversity and the staff is wonderful. I wish we had more activities to do especially during homecoming and graduation time because this upcoming year i will be a senior . The cafeteria food could be a bit better, its not nasty but sometimes the food is cold and other times i don't have a clue what I'm eating. Also our principle is kinda strict and doesn't really let us have fun. other than that minor stuff its a really great school.
my 4 years at Alief Taylor were some good ones but i just feel like everything could have been better if the higher ups did a better job with test
This school was amazing, i spent my all 4 years of high school here and i loved all the teachers and i had a mentor like counselor which was amazing.
Alief Taylor High school is a good experience and I'm glad it's the high school I'm graduating from. There's lots of different people and it's easy to make a lot of friends like I did.
Taylor high school is very welcoming, its main focus is to prepare you for the life after high school. The teachers and staff are great and it is a diverse school so i learn new cultures everyday
Throughout my four years at this school, I feel that I have evolved and grown so much as a person. This school has wonderful educators who have made a significant impact in my life and who I will never forget. This school has also provided me with all of the resources necessary for me to become successful in my future endeavors.
There was many diverse people around so I got to learn about different cultures and gain a new understanding of things
I really love the diversity that Alief Taylor High School has. Along with the club activities involvement like the TAFE Club. I love how the TAFE club has many varieties ways to volunteer and learn how to be more involved by giving by and thanking our staff members at Alief Taylor High School.
Some thing I consider to like would be some of the teachers. Some of the senior teachers actually help us with real world problems not having to do with the curriculum.
What I loved about the school was that all of the teachers are helpful and will go beyond the stars to answer your questions. The only thing that bothered me was the hall monitors always made friends with the students and always backed them up whenever they got in trouble , and escort them to their class when their late , and we have to take the tardy.
Alief Taylor has its ups and downs. For example, though is has a great athletic department and has a CNA program, the food is sub par and academics is lower than average. There is room to improve at many levels. Hopefully in the future years Taylor will improve but for now it gets 3 stars......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................jho
Start Your Review of Alief Taylor High School
It's a very diverse school you feel very welcome at Alief Taylor. The staff are great and very supportive, they make sure you graduate and have your grades up to standards. Succeed is their #1 priority which is a yes for me very good school and great at sports, academics and social clubs etc.....
Alief Taylor is not the best school. The staff doesn’t care about students and policies are sometimes unreasonable.
Alief Taylor High School is a really diverse school. I like how we’re all different and have different backgrounds, yet we all can relate to one another. I am currently a junior and each year I have gotten more and more involved in my school and my with community. All thanks to the clubs, organizations and programs that Taylor provides.