Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Aliceville High School is a public school located in Aliceville, AL. It has 237 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Aliceville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-99 Students
- C92 Students
- A86 Students
- C-73 Students
- A-67 Students
- B60 Students
- B59 Students
- A-57 Students
- B-57 Students
- B55 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Aliceville High School Reviews
My experience at Aliceville High School has been great actually because the staff and students have help me through a lot. I like the academic help, teachers passion for kids, and the sports. There's nothing that needs to change really because everything is fine the way that it is.
Being a student at Aliceville High School is great. The reason why is because you have an chance to be with other people you know while enjoying all your classes with friends. We have a great teaching staff that are willing to help us stay late after school or just need someone to talk to. The thing I would change is the lunchroom food i think health food is okay but we need regular non healthy food too.
I don't like Aliceville High School because of its lack of academics, teaching abilities, and college readiness the staff provides for the students. I also hate that its a 1 race only environment. Most of the staff are very non-motivating. Along with the fact that the school provides non-nutritional lunches, and the way the staff and workers treats the students is non-mannerly, as well. Last but not least, I don't like the way that the staff enforces non-irrelevant rule and the way that they leave students with so little privacy and respect. I think the school could use a whole new environment, as well as an entirely new staff and code of conduct.