Alhambra High School Reviews

I've been here at Alhambra for the past 2 years and it's not as bad as people make it seem, but it's not better either. The real issue here is the students. They tend to have negative attitudes and tendencies that lead to make the school look even worse. This school is very poor. The bathrooms are never in good shape, no matter how hard the custodians work to clean it. Kids more often smoke marijuana in there than actually use the restroom. They don't enforce security by all means. But they offer great programs. Now, I am involved in the ACE program which is where you attend college, meaning you graduate with your diploma and a year and a halves worth of college credits. They offer many different sports and club activities. The Performing Arts committee is very dedicated. The teachers usually try their very hardest to help students. Everybody has that one bad apple of a teacher but other than that, teachers are great.
Alhambra high school had everything from dance to nursing. Alhambra helps you find who you are. what you want to do in life. also this high school doesn't really give you a chance unless you know who you are right when you come in. you have to know people to get help that you need. teacher do favor other students more than others.
It has been a great experience for me in Alhambra High School where I met so many different people. What I like about Alhambra is that the staff care about their students and their safety.
Review Alhambra High School
I liked how the teachers were always there to help their students. There are many clubs that the students can join including clubs that helps students express themselves. The teachers also offer Saturday school for students who need more help on an assignment or need to finish their work. Everyone makes you feel welcome. The counselors and teachers help you apply to colleges. The teachers prepare you for college.
I would love it if for a change Alhambra were to be better organize that's what I can say needs more help on
I like how some of the teachers were very accommodating. They'll help you with scholarships, applications for college, making sure your on track to graduate. I also liked how sports or clubs helped wanted you to keep your grades up. What I didn't like how messy the campus was. There was gum all over the sidewalks, and trashcans over flowing sometimes. Gum under the desk. I recommend for those that get detention that they help clean up the campus. Who doesn't like a little community service?
I learned a lot from the teachers I had as well as my friends. I met some amazing people in my groups and we had lots of fun. I would like to see more equal treatment of students there was some options favoritism sometimes as well as restrictions on the fundraising.
When I entered freshman year it was considered a ghetto school. But it really wasn't there was so much diversity and I liked that about it. Our teachers and counselors were always there to help us however they could. Although there was many clubs to join I think there should have been more ways to participate in activities.
Alhambra High School will always hold a special place in my heart. All the teachers that I have had were able to make learning interesting and engaging, they were almost always available when I need them, and they were always able to relate to me and my fellow classmates. The only problem that I have had there is the availability of my counselor, but that may be due to the fact that my counselor was the head of counselors.
I love my teachers and the staff. Students in my school arent the most respectful, but the staff and teachers they don't care becuase they want us to be succesful. Alhambra is a wonderful high school to attend despite what people had said about it when I was in middle school I love it there, and I can't wait to go back to see my friends and all of my teachers old and new.
The best thing about the school was that there was many lines a person can get into without have to wait for too long. The office staff has the potencial to be better at attending parents or whom ever is at the office or is calling by phone.
My experience at Alhambra High School over all was excellent. I as individual did enjoy going to school there although I know of people who would say otherwise. What I would like to see changes at Alhambra High School is Security. These individuals are not in the physical form if there was an occasion to run and provide protection for the school or a student.
I am currently a senior at Alhambra High School. I meant wonderful people here, but the school lunches are terrible, I mean at school are they not? I liked it here because of the people I meant, but the school overall many people are not involved in school activities.
What I like about this school is that it prepares you for college and it has many clubs for you to join in.
The teachers were very helpful. They made sure we understood the material they were teaching us. The advisor always check led on our progress and made sure we were on track in every subject. Over all my experience in Alhambra was good.
I liked the teachers at Alhambra. I would like the lunch to be improved as well as technology available to students.
Very diverse and easy to find people with the same way of thinking and the people are nice and easy going.
Review Alhambra High School
Teachers really care about the students. There are many clubs and activities for students to get involved in. Alhambra is a very diverse School and is a great experience. With clubs such as avid, be a leader Club and many other clubs there are lots of great opportunities to meet new people as well as get help in academics and preparing for college and life.
Some things that i like about this school is the many opportunities it offers to help student by giving materials and extra class time if they fall behind. Also it is very diverse, you can walk on this campus and see all types of people.
Alhambra High School is a diversity school. In this school I learned to meet different people from different places. I learned to communicate better. As a high school freshmen I was very shy, quiet, and scared to talk to different people. Now I can say that I like to meet new people and make new friends. Many people know Alhambra High School as not a really good school but, what I can say is that this school offers many opportunities to those students that want to make a difference in their family history, or who understand that education is very important. My best experience in this school is that even though I thought I wasn't smart enough or that I wasn't capable of , this school taught me to believe in my self and to have pride. I loved this because it gave me hope to pursue my dreams and that no matter what I have to believe and not loose hope.