Alhambra High School Reviews

Alhambra High School, what a school. Recently, Alhambra high has just earned the golden ribbon and I couldn't say I was any prouder. Alhambra is truly an amazing wonderful school and frankly if you don't agree you must be from San Gabriel.
It's a pretty good alot of the Teachers and Students are really cool and nice. There's alot of programs and clubs to be apart of so everyone has something. Alot of the security and Staff are really cool and really good at there job
I love the environment affiliated with Alhambra High. The school is very welcoming and offers numerous courses to ensure students get the classes they are most interested in. Also, the teachers and peers are very friendly and I never feel as if I do not belong.
Start Your Review of Alhambra High School
Alhambra High School is a very nice school, accepting of all people. Offered a diverse amount of classes and wants to help its students as much as possible so that they can succeed.
My experience at Alhambra High School is so far very good because you can get so much help from the staff. Alhambra also have many helpful departments and programs like career centers for helping students find jobs or internships. They also have programs that are focused on filling out A-G college requirements and lunch programs which provide lunch for students with families that have low income. I'd say the only change I would like is to have more access to talking with the guidance counselor because they're are always busy.
I like the overall atmosphere at the school. Courses were manageable and there was a variety of classes offered. A majority of the teachers there were great and engaging. The school lunches however were not the best and could use improvement.
Alhambra High School is filled with a variety of students as diverse as the Main Street restaurants next door to it. Resources are available everywhere, from the city library across the street to city hall. Students are very happy.
I liked how everyone minded their own business. The school life is mainly clique based so their was not too much drama. One thing that needs major change are the school counselors. Some do not devote their time to help students' needs like they should be. They either give mediocre advice or expect the student to solve it on their own.
It's easy to make friends and there are multiple clubs and sports you can join for the full high school experience. The location is also great because Main st. is right there so you never have to worry about food or entertainment after school.
A lot of great opportunities at Alhambra High School, located in the suburbs of Los Angeles. The school is also near downtown Alhambra so there are a lot of lunch and snack options for hungry growing students, from Chinese to Mexican. Prices aren't steep either so a great deal. A lot of after school activities also available from band to karate. School is walking distance from most homes in the city.
Alhanvra High School is a great high school composed of primarily minority students. There are countless ap and honor classes available as numeroud sports and extracurriculars to be involved in. However, the school administrators are at times rude when you come to them for help. Since there are very few counselors it is hard to develop a personal relationship unless you visit them often.
This is a school where things are offered, but it is up to you if you want to take them. A lot of kids here complain that this school doesn't help them, however, aren't aware of the many programs and opportunities provided by the school through the career center.
It's very diverse, but the facilities are not always in the best condition. We are seriously lacking supplies and funding. Funding is focused on thespians and the dance team, with little care for others.
AHS is a nice high school. All classes that I took are good. Teachers are really helpful and interesting. I love AHS so much.
I like going to school here. I like the environment and everyone here is friendly. It's pretty safe here. The police station is right in front of our school. However, I don't really like all my English teachers because I have learned almost nothing out of them. Some of them don't really teach. They assign us work but don't really look at them. Other teachers, like math and science teachers, are better. I learned a lot from them, especially Mr. Chen, the only physics teacher. The food here is okay but I hope they would add more and better choices. I don't like how they sometimes run out of food.
Alhambra High School is a good College Readiness school especially the PODER program helps prepare students for college.
I like how Alhambra has a big diversity of students and a lot of people are always so cool. What i liked most was that a lot of the teachers were there of you if needed anything.
Start Your Review of Alhambra High School
High school at AHS was Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
I like Alhambra High School. Back to the time when I am a sophomore and a first year student in America, I was nervous about being in a new enviorment. But the school help me fit in to the community very fast. We have a lot of special programs like students tutors which I am also part in right now. We have remarkable sports and dance team. And the most important thing is we have a various choices of calss to choose.
My experience with Alhambra High has been fairly profitable these past years. There are many new pieces of information I have accumulated over the years in terms of academics and college readiness that I have added to my continuously growing pile of experience, all of which involved secondhand experience from a graduate student or well informed teacher. Most teachers have been fairly helpful and agreeable in helping me and others on track to college. One issue I've noticed is in our science department; for a long time now there has not been a decent, reliable, informative biology class according to many students who have taken the course. There has also been conflict with the chemistry department especially with one specific teacher who was not even finished with their learning degree teaching honors chemistry. All in all, AHS will always be an accepting, hardworking, diverse, enjoyable school and I hope the years to come will be better than each of the years previous.