Algonquin Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A147 Students
- A+106 Students
- A+88 Students
- A+56 Students
- A-56 Students
- A-55 Students
- A46 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+40 Students
- A38 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 27 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Schools like Algonquin Regional High School
- A+Hopkinton High School
- Hopkinton Public Schools, MA
- 168 reviews
- A+Natick High School
- Natick Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 136 reviews
- A+Wayland High School
- Wayland Public Schools, MA
- 113 reviews
- A+Westborough High School
- Westborough Public Schools, MA
- 165 reviews
Algonquin Regional High School Reviews
Review Algonquin Regional High School
Teachers are passionate and well-versed in their subjects. They are also generally friendly and many go above and beyond their job requirements to ensure the best high-school experience for students. Academically, the school is competitive and offers many AP programs, though it is hard to get into these programs as an underclassman. There are various clubs that provide opportunity for students to specialize in certain fields, such as robotics. The school also possesses a strong athletic department with teams that are consistently competitive on a district and occasionally a state level. The music and arts department still manage to succeed despite seeming lack of funding, and it regularly produces students of great talent and creativity. The school’s facilities are well-kept and above average in terms of public high schools, especially the outdoor fields. The environment is slightly competitive among the highly-ranked students, but universally welcoming and nurturing.
Algonquin Regional High School is a supportive, high-quality community of education producing only the best alumni. It's educators continuously and consistently strive to help their students reach success. In my experience, after graduating from this school I felt fully prepared for anything my academic college experience could throw at me, and started university a step ahead of my peers after the challenges Algonquin trained me to accomplish on my own. I am the dedicated student I am today because of Algonquin, and am forever grateful for all I learned in my four years of attendance. I would recommend Algonquin Regional High school to any parent or student in question of attendance, it is not only a familial supportive community but an academic environment striving for nothing less than success.
Algonquin is a fantastic place to go to high school and I feel lucky to go here. Although I felt lost and overwhelmed as a freshman, over the years I have become so much more confident. The kids here are overwhelmingly friendly. There are endless extracurricular for every interest, many of which are very successful, very fun and a great place to make friends. The athletic program and the music programs are stellar. Their is a wealth of academic opportunities, support for struggling students, and high level opportunities for those who excel in certain subjects. My own experience on the robotics team has been one of my favorite parts of high school, and there is a place for everyone to find their niche. Writers, actors, musicians, athletes, activists, engineers, scientists, politicians ballroom dancers, jugglers, beekeepers- everyone can find their home at ARHS.