Alger B. Wilkins High School Performance Learning Center Reviews

Everything about the school was excellent , including all of the staff members and teachers. I really liked the school it helped me in different ways and succeed. Hopefully, it helps other students like me.
Alger B Wilkins is a second chance school. It's great that our classes are online, if you need help the teachers will assist you with no problem. I'm just disappointed with clubs and lack of communication. We only have clubs on Fridays for only a few minutes, and you can't join multiple clubs, unless you want your club advisor to get mad at you. Lack of communication is strong in this school considering there are a few teachers who don't know their school email listed on the website isn't working and they refuse to fix it. However, there are others who are aware of this problem and provide another email for students to contact them. We receive free meals, which is great, but sometimes the food makes other students sick.
Alger B Wilkins allows you to move at your own pace. some folks move Faster than others. You can do your assignments at home also.
Start Your Review of Alger B. Wilkins High School Performance Learning Center
The teachers are nice . They help you when you need help. If you have any problems they try to help you with anything if they can . They also have clubs for certain days and have people that just care in general overall its a great school and im going to miss it.
School helped me graduate and helped with my work. It gave me a second chance when i wanted to give up. They helped me with gaining confidence to graduate and helped me be a better student.
I love Alger B Wilkins, it's a great environment less students your doing online classes learning by yourself but their is also a teacher helping you as well. Great school, Great teachers, Great Administrators.
The fitness club teaches you how to eat healthy and stay in shape.
My personal experience at this has been exciting. This school use the program gradpoint and I'm able to do my assignments using my own laptop anywhere or anytime.
The teachers at this school are strict and very serious when it comes to your education. They will provide you with uniforms for schools and transportation if needed.