Alfred B. Nobel Charter Middle School Reviews

Love the school. It has taught me so much and has improved my writing skills so much. And I don’t have any words to describe how much I love the school
I graduated last year and through my experience it is a great school. The school is great for kids who want to be pushed and will help excel in high school. The transition to high school is seamless as it is a big school already and the teachers prepare very well. Additionally the school has a very community feeling to it and is very diverse and has tons of people.
Alfred B. Nobel was a very good school. The classes were educational and the teachers taught the material ok. I believe that it might be beneficial to make the classes more engaging, though.
Start Your Review of Alfred B. Nobel Charter Middle School
I´m just a six grader of 2019 -2020. I don´t know how it is like fully yet in Nobel, but all of the teachers and staff are very polite. My teachers try to help the class study a lot for a up-coming test. They want to make sure that we get good grades, and that´s a good thing. All I can say is Nobel is not bad as what other people say about it. It´s actually a pretty great school!
I like the atmosphere and community that Nobel Middle School has. I felt that my teachers were there for me and felt prepared for high school.
This school mostly prepared me for high school which was nice. There were also a handful of teachers I really enjoyed meeting and learning from.
Most teachers in Nobel are very good. If you struggle ask for help and there are resources for you. The school is always beautiful and safe even without gates. I do recommend this school but the transition from middle school to high school math would be a bit difficult depending on the teacher you have.
Principal is very hands on. He is proiud of his school. In the beginning teachers were great after some left it began to slide little.
I had an okay experience at Nobel I think it definitively lead me in the right direction, but after i culminated (2015) it went downhill.
The campus is nice, safe, and clean. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the strong sense of school pride the staff members had, it made me really appreciate being enrolled at Nobel. I gave this place 4 stars since no school is perfect, but this school came very close to it. I just wish they had more electives instead of the wheel program.
I attended Nobel Middle School and graduated 4 years ago. I loved it there. The atmosphere was great, all the teachers I had cared about the students' success and well-being. The students were well behaved for the most part. The principal was very involved with the students as well. The safety was also amazing. This school is not surrounded by a fence, but the responsibility of the students and safety of the neighborhood around it causes no problems. In fact, I believe the lack of a fence made the school feel less like a chore. The school also has great funding so there were numerous events hosted by both the school and the student run leadership. I honestly wish it extended to 12th grade because I miss it so much. Best school ever!
As I student at Nobel, I believe that this is one of the best middle schools due to their arts and academic programs. I am in the music program. It not only teaches us how to play aninstrument, but also uses English and history to help us learn more about music itself. Our school also offers accelerated academic classes. Our great teachers help us to understand the rigorous courses.