Alexandria Country Day School Reviews

Very friendly and helpful staff. Facilities are always well kept and clean. Great learning environment.
Country Day offers so many experiences for students that go beyond academics. The offer students opportunities for sports, music, foreign language, drama, art, and leadership positions within clubs and organization. The academic programs are enhanced by the vast amount of technology available to each student. Students are very prepared to be successful high school and college students when they leave. Alexandria Country Day invests in the whole child and that's why we chose to send our children there!
Alexandria Country Day School provides the best education in Cenla! All three of my children attend this top notch school and love to go to school. I am very impressed with the fantastic teaching staff as well as all the enrichment opportunities offered. I would recommend ACDS to anyone who is looking for a school to nurture student learning and curiosity.
Start Your Review of Alexandria Country Day School
A wonderful school that helps children grow and become all around citizens. It is definitely a top rated school. The success of our students in high school and college are proof of this.
Both of my children attend/attended ACDS and as a result they both had solid educational foundations. They were challenged and pushed academically. My son is now a sophomore in high school and is sailing through as a result. He made a 27 on his ACT his freshman year. I know this is a direct result of the well rounded education he received at ACDS. They really do "grow bright futures!"
This is a wonderful school that allows children to grow academically and personally. My daughter was homeschooled before enrolling at ACDS and my biggest concern was that she would not be accepted when she started. She was not only accepted, but she excelled academically and was very prepared for High School. Great school and wonderful faculty.
All three of my children attended ACDS. They received a wonderful academic foundation to excel in their high school and college schooling. Now three of my grandchildren are now attending ACDS!
ACDS is an awesome school for students! My children are having such an amazing learning experience each day!
We are very pleased with the academics and total school experience at Alexandria Country Day School. We know that it is a wonderful choice for our son.
This is the best school in Central Louisiana. My son was very prepared for high school and is now excelling. I would recommend ACDS to anyone in the area.
ACDS has been an amazing part of our family for the past three years. Beginning school at age three, my daughter has been loved, nourished, and taught valuable life and academic lessons. The academic education is absolutely the best in the area, but the love and family atmosphere is our favorite part of our school!
Amazing faculty!! I am so excited to have the opportunity to send my child! My child feels like he is apart of something bigger than just a school.
ACDS prepared my daughter for high school and college in ways that I never expected. She is in her second year of college, majoring in nursing, and I see how her years at ACDS is helping her through these college years!
ACDS gives your child the study skills for college and beyond. Best school hands down in our city. The cafeteria could have more choices. My child and grandchildren attend ACDS and we could not be any more happy about our choice to attend Alexandria Country Day School.
Our son receives the highest quality education and experiences with the best teachers and most up to date curriculum and technology anywhere in Cenla. This nurturing environment challenges each child to reach his or her potential!
ACDS prepares students for not just future educational venues but also for life!
The character education and the curriculum in general are first rate.
ACDS has been a wonderful learning environment for my children. Not only does it provide a rigorous academic environment, but they are concerned about whole child development; mental and physical wellness, character development, arts and extra curricular activities. It's no doubt that it is the best educational opportunity in central Louisiana.
Start Your Review of Alexandria Country Day School
Excellent school with great teachers, faculty, and staff that make the students feel welcome. Our children (3rd grade and K) have received an amazing education so far and they love going to school every day.
ACDS provided a solid foundation for my son for high school and now college. The challenge of the curriculum built strong study habits and discipline routines that have followed and served him well.
Best choice for education in Central Louisiana. ACDS kids leave with the skills and knowledge to succeed and excel in school and life. Have had my child at ACDS pre-K-8th grade and have been pleased with every aspect of the program. Great facility. Safety focused. Wonderful teachers and a supportive parents. Great kids!