Alexander Middle/High School is a public school located in Alexander, NY. It has 452 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 59% in reading.
Alexander Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+26 Students
- B20 Students
- A20 Students
- A14 Students
- A-12 Students
- B+12 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+10 Students
- B-8 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Alexander Middle/High School
- B-Pembroke Junior/Senior High School
- Pembroke Central School District, NY
- 78 reviews
- B-Warsaw Middle/Senior High School
- Warsaw Central School District, NY
- 22 reviews
- B-Oakfield-Alabama Middle/High School
- Oakfield-Alabama Central School District, NY
- 59 reviews
- BLe Roy Junior/Senior High School
- Le Roy Central School District, NY
- 67 reviews
Alexander Middle/High School Reviews
I have enjoyed my 4 years at Alexander High School making new and lifelong friendships. Coming from a different elementary school, I was nervous about meeting new classmates. But everyone has been fantastic to me and welcomed me with open arms.
My favorite experiences were making new friends and knowing who my real true friends are. Each year there are new students in every grade. I think this is why Alexander is a unique school because most schools have mostly one grade that gets all new students.I would go choose this school again because I had meet my friends there. I wouldn't choose this school because even though the teachers are mostly fun and nice to know, some do have favorite.
Most of the teachers are outgoing, care general for the student that go to school. Also, most of the teachers do stay after school to help any students the need help. There teaching style is okay, they had in stories or make jokes that will make students remember the material and make them laugh. The consistency in there grading use to be like whatever but now with with the new standards, they are good enforcing the late policy.