Alexander High School Reviews

Teachers are understanding depending on the area of subject. A great academic high school with amazing Ap and Honners classes. Choir and band is outstanding . the administration staff is well involved in the school as well as in to the student teacher life.
I chose excellent, but that doesn't even begin to describe Alexander High School, it is so much more than that. Alexander is a place where students and faculty belong, have fun, and learn. Whether it is being teacher of the year, or being a substitute teacher, faculty cares about the well being of the student and vice versa. The diversity of extracurricular activities also makes it an enjoyable environment for the students. And that is why Alexander is so much more than excellent!!!
My experience at Alexander High School was unlike any other; I always felt part of their community and I am honored to be a part of Alexander High School. For the most part, the teachers and administration are willing to do their best to support and take care of all their students, and they do their best to provide for each and every student in need. The students are all very uplifting and the positive presence of Alexander High is clear as soon as you walk through the lobby doors. As a high school senior, it has made me proud to be a part of an amazing high school for all four years.
Start Your Review of Alexander High School
Alexander High School (AHS) is an excellent high school. The teachers are all about making sure that you understand the content of the lesson they teach. They would even come in early or stay late after school for tutoring. That I find to be impressive. AHS has a strong football team and marching band. Being in the marching band, I had the opportunity to go to several different places including Disney World in Orlando on two separate occasions. I also enjoyed the good times we had in the band. The members and band Directors all get along very well. We are like a family as well as we all look out for each other. Overall I must say that I had a great experience with AHS.
The teachers are great!! Willing to stay after or come early to help you out! The coaches are bad to students though
Th eenvironment is very friendly and welcoming.There is not much diversity.The acadmemnic level is really high because there are alot of honors and ap classes available for students to take.There are also many clubs students can join including Hosa,art club,and Fcla.
Alexander has a wonderful and friendly environment that allows students to learn everything they know as well as work it into a real-world situation. The school has several programs to let you explore what you would like to do as you prepare for college.
Alexander High school has energy of pride in what we do, sports is where we succeed but even though our academics is fine as is it can be cared for and made into something more.
I enjoyed Alexander because it felt like everyone there was caring and truly wanted the best for you. Whether it was from the outstanding teachers and faculty or the students, everyone at Alexander High School tried to push you to be your best and try to prepare you for life and how to be the best at what you do. I truly believe there is not another school like Alexander High School in the country.
My experience at Alexander Highschool has been one to remember, over the course of these four years Alexander has been there for me. The staff makes sure to focus on every students abilities and will continue to make sure you are were you need to be even more!! The experience of the school is more than I could ask for from extracurricular activities to my standard classes. The administration is always there to make sure the rules are enforced but also allow students to express themselves in other ways such as clubs, sports, and in the classroom and award the excellence of each student.
Teachers are lenient and most truly care about your education. They are many clubs and organizations to fit anyone’s interests. I love the cafeteria food however I am in the Last lunch and they tend to be out of things sometimes.. Overall my teachers and I get along well and based solely on the school itself and not the other students in it, it is a good school. Many of my peers are childish but that is high school for you. I would say my school is the best in our county though.
I can honestly say that Alexander High School is by far one of the best schools in Georgia at least. There are several teachers that actively do their best to help their students and intellectually challenge them. The school culture is also fairly nice. However, the school lunches, the regular presence of cockroaches, the occasional teacher that does not do much of anything in class, and the administration providing college information almost exclusively during senior year does not do the school or students any favors.
I like how the Ap courses are ran. I also enjoy the teaching skills my teachers have. I would like to see my diversity in the school
The teachers here have your best interests at heart. I really like the new gym because it is nicer than most DII college gyms.
I loved the school. The atmosphere and the environment was amazing. The school spirit was to die for; however, i want to see more money go to the clubs that are not as popular so they can have a more full high school experience.
What I like most about the school is the administrations desire to allow us to make our own decisions but bad decisions come with consequences.
The teachers are wonderful and care for the student to excel. Students are taught to be respectful and behave accordingly as visitors or fellow students are around.
Start Your Review of Alexander High School
Great school and wonderful environment for students to learn in. Teacher and faculty help with anything that you might need. Its like a family.
Best experience and High school I have ever been to... honestly the people/ students are so kind and gentle, but there are a special group of people that will help you when you least need it. That group name is the smart kids.
This school lacks in quality of education, but makes up for it with a friendly enviroment. I do not enjoy attending this school.