Alexander Hamilton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+17 Students
- A-14 Students
- B+14 Students
- B13 Students
- A-12 Students
- A11 Students
- B10 Students
- C+10 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-8 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Alexander Hamilton High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Alexander Hamilton High School
- B+Ridgefield Park Junior/Senior High School
- Ridgefield Park School District, NJ
- 117 reviews
- APalisades Park Junior/Senior High School
- Palisades Park Board of Education, NJ
- 52 reviews
- BPort Chester Senior High School
- Port Chester-Rye Union Free School District, NY
- 119 reviews
- B+Teaneck Senior High School
- Teaneck School District, NJ
- 199 reviews
Alexander Hamilton High School Reviews
Review Alexander Hamilton High School
The school is small enough that all faces are familiar. What like about this schools is that its small that every teacher knows everyone and are able to help each student individuality according to their needs. Overall, this high school has the right environment for learning in which our graduation percent is high. The activities offered in this school are helpful for the students to achieve the seven highly effective habits: Sharpen the saw , begin with the end in mind, be proactive, put first things first, think win-win, seek first to understand, then to be understood, and synergize. What I do not like about this school is that they do not give out opportunities for outside activities as other schools may offer. Any student attending this school goes out and finds their own opportunities. In a way, it shows students responsibility but going out to find opportunities for most students is difficult. Lastly, Alexander Hamilton has given me a great experience.
I enjoyed my time here and from what my younger sister has said, things seem to be even better than when I attended. The food is great! The teachers are spectacular!
Not a great school, many teachers don't truly care about advancing the students; they simply collect their paycheck. That attitude translates to the students, and in return they don't care about their own future. As a former student here I can attest that the environment does not help one learn. I would like to see more programs to stimulate the interest of the students, maybe some classes or programs that can better prepare a student for college and the real world.