Aldine High School Reviews

Aldine High School has very good teachers and great academics. Their are very little fights and not much chaos. Only this I would change is maybe having a bit more pep rally and more school spirit. Dress code is very simple and very similar to other schools in the area. Overall an okay school to attend they have dance, cosmetology, culinary, theatre, etc.
My experience has been good at Aldine High School. This school provides you a lot of moral support, they encourage you to do your best which I find to be a good feature. They really care for us, the students and it shows when their willing to stay after school just to help you. The teachers here don't mind being asked questions, they encourage it because they want the students to be successful. Aldine High School offers advanced classes and even dual credit which means your getting high school credit for that course but also college credit so when you go to college those classes have already been done.
My experience at Aldine Senior High has been great. My counselor, Mrs. Lewis is awesome. She has helped me with my college information and provided me with information to prepare for my future. Overall the teachers care about the students and want us to succeed. I have one suggested improvement and that is more recognition for the cosmetology program. I know we are not the football team or basketball team; however we bring recogni
Start Your Review of Aldine High School
I would like to change some of the staff to have more teachers and teachers who actually care about making students learn and help them for the future . I did like how they had a variety of classes and clubs and school spirit all of that .
My experience at Aldine High School is not the best one. The sport teams always lose so moral is terrible, no student has any drive to move forward, and the teachers either care or there for a check.
Im a senior at Aldine High School ive been in the Aldine isd district all my school years. Ive really liked the school the school is very understanding and they really care about your education im actually in the college room filling out school applications and applying for scholarships. Some things i would change is honestly nothing because the school is ran by our amazing school principle he knows his students and he is so easy and understanding to alot of thing\. One thing about this school tho they want you to be successful in everything you do little or big .
Aldine is a great school overall. Shows principles and discipline. The teachers are there for the students and their sports programs are great. School spirit is shown and both students and teachers are involved.
Some things I like is the incentives that are available if you're over the credits needed to graduate. Some things i dont like is the policies in place.
My experience at Aldine high school was life changing. I met so many people I consider life long friends because, we had the shared the same goals and mindset. Many people say that nobody can be successful if you went to Aldine and my desire is to prove them wrong. Aldine gives me motivation to show everyone in that area that anyone can do it!!!
My time spent at Aldine Senior High has been full of roller coasters; roller coasters that I thought I would never be able to overcome. As I was going through many obstacles, my teachers, administrators, and coaches guided me through every step. My school has taught me to become a leader, to never give up, to love, to communicate, to meet new people and how to manage things when they hit you.
Aldine high school is a strange case. You see both people who care deeply or don't care at all whether students come out ready for the real world. I feel like Aldine is in a transitional phase where is is trying to escape the stigma of being a lower tier school to an actual good one, but it is not quite there yet.
Well for the 4 years i have been there at the school most of the teachers and staff are cool people to be around they will work around your schedule and keep it real with you but you will have a few A.P.'s and teachers and the principle that will bug the mess about you about the most smallest issue such as a few hairs on your chin, hair color, an i.d. if you don't have it around your neck you WILL go to iss(in School Suspension).
It makes me miss high school. I miss all the special memories and lesson the school offer to us. It made me into the person I am today, which I find very grateful for.
Overall, I had a good experience at Aldine High school. There were many activities to get involved and many teachers were good and nice.
Aldine high school gave me the opportunity to take dual credit classes, which allowed me to have a better understanding of my future experience with college. It was a great chance to be ahead in my career , and I was able to save 2 years of my life.
I didn't see too much parent involvement in my years there. I did learn a lot and am very proud to have graduated from there. There is tons of school spirit that's for sure!
Extremely education, the principle only want you to be successful, not only that he always mention that failure was not an option. Teachers would often tried their best to make you better not only as a student but also as a person
Start Your Review of Aldine High School
Aldine is a very safe school overall. Is an amazing place to learn at. The only thing I would change is how strict they are.
There where Administration that would favor so many students and at times because of their ethnicity. That would not only infuriate me but, as well as my other classmates that would get in trouble. Also, the faculty would be unfair towards students. The principle would try his best to show power and it would make everyone's life just a bit harder. The school has poor food, poor maintenance, but most importantly, does NOT let the student body express themselfs a bit more freely.
Aldine Senior High is a diverse school where We do what’s right is our prime in education, and discipline.