Alcorn Central High School Reviews

I Like how small the school i where everyone knows everyone. Wish we had more classes to benefit from. Small course selection overall.
There is no bulling at school.
The sports at school are really good. We have a few different types of clubs at school. We have FBLA, FCA, math club, Spanish club, and art club. The best sports at school is baseball for the guys and basketball for the girls.
Review Alcorn Central High School
I would choose this school all over again. The teachers are there to help you when you need it. The principle is always there when you need someone to talk to. The whole first week of school he has everyone come to the gym. While we are there he talks for a couple of minutes. Some of the teachers prepare little dances to get everybody motivated. The school has a very positive atmosphere. I wish I could go back and do it all over again.
I loved going to school at Alcorn Central. The teachers were always excited to help when you needed it. Some of the teachers would take time away from their families to help an student that was struggling or just wanted some extra help.
World go to school here, again
Football team is awful. Baseball and basketball programs okay
Some teachers are very caring some ate not
The teachers are so helpful. They truly care about each and every student. No one gets special treatment because of who they are or how much they suck up. Its one of the many things I love about this school. If you need help with anything at anytime you can always count on one of the teachers to be there for you.
The teachers are my favorite part. I went to another school before I transferred here in the 4th grade. From the first time I stepped foot into the hallways I knew It was going to be different and in a good way. The teachers go above and beyond to help children. That might be with homework or to settle disputes between friends I have always loved it here and I am going to be sad to leave it.
We get into our sports. Not only the students but also the faculty. Our basketball coach comes across the intercom anytime we have a game for any sport and yells "WHO LET THE BEARS OUT?? RAW RAW RAW!!!!!" Its pretty intense.
We all work together as one to stop bullying and the influence of drugs and alcohol. We have security guards and teachers walking the hallways during break to make sure nothing bad is happening.
There are tons of clubs for everyone to choose from. I am involved with 6 clubs, 4 of which I hold office in. I am also on the track team and I am the Capitan of the new bowling team. Everyone who is in the club is to participate and everyone takes
I feel that the work the teachers have us do better prepares us for college life. If any questions arise you can always go to the counselor she is very willing to help you with any questions and provide you with information.
If I ever see someone being bullied or bullying a kid, which is rare, I know that I can always go to our principal. He takes care of it right away. we have a no tolerance rule to bullying and also drugs. we have no trouble with dress code. we don't have uniforms because without them we feel we can express ourselves in appropriate way of course. They are all very kind and helpful.
Every teacher at this school helps us on our paths toward college. If we have any questions about anything we can always go to them. The computer labs are always open for us to use with a teachers permission. It is a wonderful and safe place to learn and grow.
The staff is wonderful about helping with schedules.
Review Alcorn Central High School
we have no problems with culture and diversity.
Most classes are fun to go to, but there are definitely some that put us to sleep.
Well I personally do not always like the food and do not always eat it. Very seldom do I go to the cafeteria to eat. But when we do have good food, it's really good.