Albert M. Lowry High School Reviews

The school was welcoming, people get really excited about sport events and pep assemblies, spirit weeks are well done. Even the posters are exciting.
The school is mostly friendly and staff is easily approachable. There are a lot of classes to choose from and the administration will do the best to accommodate you. There needs to be more clubs, out of school activities and student groups involved. The teachers need to be more understanding when it comes to absent work that is not school ditching. The food for the lunches are not that great and we need more time to eat our lunches and do what we need to do. The school day can be longer just so we have a longer lunch. I like the location and being at school but there are some things that can be improved or even better.
Lowry focuses too much on sports and not enough on academics. I felt very prepared for English and History courses in college but not prepared for math and science courses. I did not develop good study habits or good group work ethics at Lowry. I have heard that things have improved there but I did not feel prepared to be an engineering student upon graduation.
Start Your Review of Albert M. Lowry High School
The one thing I liked about being at the High School is that if I was having trouble with something there was always someone that I could go to and get the help. Their food was not the best but I hardly eat so I really didn’t care how good it was or not.
Albert M Lowry high school was an alright school. The teachers were mostly pretty nice and cared about their students. Most of them pushed their students to do their best. The only problem with Lowry was that they cared too much about sports. They gave the students who participated in sports preferential treatment and treated rodeo as though it wasn't a sport even when the rodeo students did better in school than the other sports students. Other than that it was a pretty good school.
Good environment for the most part. Some very great administration. It would be nice if the teachers actually helped the students that really struggle, some teachers do, others don't.
Albert Lowry High school could have better food and more activities for those who do not play sports.
Lowry High School offers an amazing High a scho experience. Most teachers are willing to work with you beyond their required efforts to ensure your success and understanding of material. Though much of the staff works hard to provide the optimal experience, student interaction within the school tends to be segregated and it can be difficult for new students especially to make friends. With this however, a variety of. Extracurricular activity opportunities ranging from leadership, to cheerleading, to drama provide students with tailored groups they may join to better find individuals with similar interests. With an exquisite staff, Albert M. Lowry High School is indeed an exceptional learning institution.
Lowry high has a great student body and a great faculty. The sports programs are great, and the coaches really take the sports seriously.
I went here all four years. I loved it, I was super involved in cheer, band, and rodeo here. Lowry had great teachers who cared about the students and their educational goals.
I am currently a junior at Lowry High School. I played volleyball up until my junior year where I decided to try new activities. Lowry High School is not the best school in the world. The school does need some improving in it's staff. Some teachers will care about each of their student's future. Others will not. Our school does not offer many clubs which is depressing. The school did have a excellent athletic system until many people began to drop out of sports. Overall, my experience at Lowry was not the best, but I tried to join as many clubs as possible with the little choices I had at this school.
We have all these policies, but no punishments.
I loved band all four years of school!
It's not horrible, but it's not completely stellar.
It's not top-notch, but it's not totally ghetto.
I love running varsity track and cross country. While i don't play football or basketball, i do go to the games. It seems like the entire town goes to these games. This high school isn't perfect, but it is better than some schools. I haven't went here for all of my high school years, but if I could do it again I would. It's a safe place and there is a lot of support.
There are some amazing teachers and some horrible teachers at my school.
Start Your Review of Albert M. Lowry High School
Has campus police but in an emergency situation I would not feel safe.
A variety of clubs for most interests. There are some clubs that are much more active than others and depending on which one you join, the level of commitment varies.
Overall the school has an enjoyable and fun environment. Doesn't motivate students to have achieving dreams but still wants them to succeed. Very "tight knit" enviroment and students are supported in all aspects of life by their teachers.