Albert M. Lowry High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+107 Students
- C50 Students
- B38 Students
- B-28 Students
- B25 Students
- B15 Students
- B+13 Students
- A13 Students
- A-12 Students
- A11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Albert M. Lowry High School Reviews
Lowry High School offers an amazing High a scho experience. Most teachers are willing to work with you beyond their required efforts to ensure your success and understanding of material. Though much of the staff works hard to provide the optimal experience, student interaction within the school tends to be segregated and it can be difficult for new students especially to make friends. With this however, a variety of. Extracurricular activity opportunities ranging from leadership, to cheerleading, to drama provide students with tailored groups they may join to better find individuals with similar interests. With an exquisite staff, Albert M. Lowry High School is indeed an exceptional learning institution.
I am currently a junior at Lowry High School. I played volleyball up until my junior year where I decided to try new activities. Lowry High School is not the best school in the world. The school does need some improving in it's staff. Some teachers will care about each of their student's future. Others will not. Our school does not offer many clubs which is depressing. The school did have a excellent athletic system until many people began to drop out of sports. Overall, my experience at Lowry was not the best, but I tried to join as many clubs as possible with the little choices I had at this school.
I love running varsity track and cross country. While i don't play football or basketball, i do go to the games. It seems like the entire town goes to these games. This high school isn't perfect, but it is better than some schools. I haven't went here for all of my high school years, but if I could do it again I would. It's a safe place and there is a lot of support.