Albert Gallatin Area Senior High School is a public school located in Uniontown, PA. It has 1,097 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 69% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+110 Students
- A-74 Students
- C+59 Students
- B+56 Students
- A+52 Students
- A36 Students
- B+26 Students
- A-23 Students
- B20 Students
- C+19 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Schools like Albert Gallatin Area Senior High School
- CLaurel Highlands Senior High School
- Laurel Highlands School District, PA
- 165 reviews
- C+Brownsville Area High School
- Brownsville Area School District, PA
- 91 reviews
- CJefferson-Morgan Middle/High School
- Jefferson-Morgan School District, PA
- 21 reviews
- B-Uniontown Area Senior High School
- Uniontown Area School District, PA
- 117 reviews
Albert Gallatin Area Senior High School Reviews
Our school offers many sports, including soccer, volleyball, baseball, basketball, football, wrestling, softball, track and field. All of the afore mentioned have parent/student meetings and organized fund-raisers, as well as participation from all the student body and staff. Our school also offers Drama Club, FBLA, NHS, Academic League, Debate Team, cheerleading, band, silks, orchestra, choir, madrigals, Four-H, SADD, Spanish Club, French Club, German Club, Math Team, Science Fair, Book Club, and after school tutoring. All of these clubs/organizations are open to the student body with planned meetings and parent/teacher involvement
Throughout my years here, I have involved myself in numerous clubs, athletics, and organizations. I involved myself in cheerleading, softball, track and field, Art Club, Interact Club, Ski Club, National Honor Society, Yearbook Staff, etc. These activities provided me with vast opportunities on a personal, professional, and social level in networking, meeting peers, professional development, and skill sets such as organization. I feel as if these activities aided in my growth as a leader and has given me confidence in managing with groups.
Our school offers a variety of AP classes and college credit courses to take during the school year. This school also offers a variety of languages, math, English and science courses that are designed for advanced students, while still offering the basic courses for average students. Guidance counselors are available year-round to advise any student on his/her course schedule and also to correct any problems or miscommunications with scheduling. Every student can have a study hall to do extra work, meet with teachers, catch up on homework, or use the time as they please. Most of the teachers are willing to take the time to discuss pertinent areas of study and address and questions the students may have.