Albert Einstein High School Reviews

Unlike other school you get a load of friendly staff that are willing to help you and to know how your day is going! As well as loads of activities for every grade.
Einstein is the best, the environment is great , friendly, and lively. My experience at Einstein was great I had a blast attending Einstein the teachers were very friendly and everyone was friendly the staff were also friendly and if I have a choice to go back to Einstein there's no doubt that I would.
What i like most is that they offer various programs that suit to what you want to do and how there is a lot of diversity. One change I would like to see is more parent involvement in the school.
Start Your Review of Albert Einstein High School
At Einstein there a lot of friendly faces and administrators that can help you with whatever you're having trouble with while also leading you in the right direction. It;s also a school where you have the mind set to push yourself whether in sports or academics or anything else school related. All the while a good experience and would highly recommend it to my peers.
Very diverse and small which is good for kids of today. I would like MCPS to be more attentive to the college process for kids throughout their high school career. This can happen with more counselors and staff just for college matching, applications, tests, visits, scholarships, etc.
This school has improved since I had attended in the late 1990s. The school still has a strong sport program.
Visual Arts Center is the highlight of the school. STAGE produces great musicals and plays. Students heavily invested in sports. Honors and AP classes have high enrollment.
The education I received there prepared me well for college. However, the social scene is not what I wanted and the students remain very self-segregated according to their races.
Overall the school gets a bad reputation it doesn't deserve. I went for the Visual Art Center, which is an excellent program. Einstein has some great teachers, but some awful ones.
Albert Einstein is one of the most diverse schools, we interconnect and try our best to involve everyone in activities that are brought to the school.
The overall environment is safe and friendly, the teachers care about the students, everyone is unique in their own way and it feels like one giant family.
The art program here (VAC) is incredible! Overall the school has a positive atmosphere and caring teachers!
I really enjoyed the IB program and think that the school is amazing if not just for that. You can't really know anybody that well in the school, and the class groups are somewhat segregated by difficulty. I ended up only knowing around 50 people in my 450+ Graduating Class.
Albert Einstein High School is truly the place to be. From the moment you step foot in the building, the atmosphere is welcoming and sociable. One of the unique aspects that Einstein possesses that differentiates it from the other DCC schools is its supportiveness as a whole. Students motivating each other from the classroom to the sports fields. I have never seen a high school like this one. The work ethic of the faculty is impeccable. Encouraging students to go above and beyond from what is expected will genuinely help students be prepared for college. The welcoming milieu, faculty, and students contributes to the success of this wonderful high school.
My experience at Einstein for the last three years is so great. The VAPA program is outstanding, and I’m for sure kids who love or like theatre, music, arts and dance would love the program that Einstein offer.
I love the inclusive environment. There truly is something for everyone here and i rarely ever see someone being excluded. I also love the small things about Einstein, like the flash mobs, art shows, football games and more. It’s a really wonderful school.
I loved it at AEHS! What was so great about it was that we were such a tight community. Everyone knew everyone and we were all friends. Although we each had our own friend groups we all got along with each other. I also loved the diversity. We had so many minorities in our school (myself included) and it was incredible getting to meet people from different cultures. I also loved the school spirit. Our football games, especially our homecoming games, were so fun and exciting! We genuinely had a family atmosphere at AEHS. It was also a great learning experience. While we definitely had some teachers that weren't the greatest, we had many who were incredible. Also, for my specifically, I enjoyed the fact that Einstein has an Academy of Finance. I'm a business major, specifically marketing, and I think that this academy definitely prepared me well for college.
Start Your Review of Albert Einstein High School
Albert Einstein high school is a VERY diverse high school! You will not feel left out here. When I attended, there were unlimited resources to scholarships, jobs, college information and so much more! I even received a scholarship to go to college. At this school, counselors and teachers really encourage you to do your best and to strive for more. It is very hard to fail at this school
For the past few years I have had no problems with the school. Also all the people in the school are generous. Being around this enviorment helped me connect and meet alot of new people.
There is a certain feeling of excitement a stressed high school should feel when they arrive at school in the morning. I must say , that as a student going through a very stressful junior year, I feel pumped despite being sleep deprived and concerned about the day ahead of me.
If you are a responsible student who is genuinely concerned about your high school success and getting accepted into a good college, everyone will be more than willing to try their level best to help you. From your bored academic counselor to a teacher you might not even have, everyone wishes your success if you, as student, take responsibility and show determination and drive.
High school is tough for teenagers and there is some concern building up about colleges but as a student you are solely responsible for your success. That is the one thing, if the student realises, that will help them prosper and garner support for what they hope to achieve.