Albert Einstein High School Reviews

I really liked the amount of diversity within the entirety of the school and the availability of high level courses. However, as an art school, it never really feels like art classes are a priority. Also, the one class (Literature as Film) that would be related to my intended major was cut from the budget.
When I attended this school, I was constantly amazed by the passion that the faculty had for the students. I had not only one, but multiple teachers take a genuine interest in me and my plans after high school. They supported me and encouraged me to do better and exposed me to very valuable opportunities. There are a myriad of extracurricular activities to chose from and even more ways to get involved. Albert Einstein truly focuses on the students in more aspects then just academics.
At first it Waac a little difficult to find new friends but afterward the teachers and people around me made my high school life easier I love it here now and can't imagine being at any other school.
Review Albert Einstein High School
Well i'm currently in my senior year and the past 3 years have been the best years of my life.I created a diverse group of friends from around the world. I learned about other cultures. The teachers are really patient about grades they will understand if you cant turn in an assignment on time. The security are really good with peace keeping around the school. When i was a freshmen there was a bunch of fights but all of the sudden my sophomore and junior year there is no fights.Overall I love this school the people and atmosphere is real nice.
Very diverse. Faculty and staff are appreciative towards one another as well as towards the students. Lot of encouragement geared toward clubs, sports/extracurriculars. Academics are well
The moment I stepped foot at Albert Einstein high school, I knew it was the place to be. It's a really good school we're everyone is accepted. It's a international school as I view it. I love how different races come to that school. Everyone is accepted as who they are. Teachers really motivate you and make you feel like your family. It's an amazing school.
Albert Einstein Is the best school In Montgomery County Public school system. You get the best education possible, you have counselors/coaches/security guards/ principals that actually care about you as a person. The best school in my opinion.
Einstein prepared me well for college through honors and AP courses, which generally had better teachers than grade-level courses. The diversity at the school is necessary and important. It was something I missed after leaving Montgomery County to go to college. I always felt safe and did not perceive Einstein as clique-y.
I had a great experience at Albert Einstein High School. I made friendships that I believe will last a lifetime. Also, through the Schools International Baccalaureate program, I feel extremely prepared for college. I have learned time management skills and have gained study skills that I will use for the rest of my educational career.
Albert Einstein is a very diverse school with lots of students with amazing talents. Our teachers are always available when we need the extra help and are very understanding. I believe the only thing that should be changed is that they influence the students more to get involved around more.
Albert Einstein High school is a fantastic high school with great teachers and students. At Einstein you can accomplish what you want through high school. The school has amazing spirt and it makes the high scool awesome.
Albert Einstien High School has improved over the years,but overall the change is not impactful for soon to be graduating students. The administration are very rude to all students and many teachers favorite students. Everyone in the counseling office is very nice and helpful. But, most of the staff need to be replaced with people who actually like kids.
AEHS is a very diverse and welcoming school! Teachers are helpful and kind. The stage program is amazing!
What I liked about Albert Einstein High School was the that it feels like home. Everyone is so authentic and many teachers are legitimate. I always felt comfortable coming to Albert Einstein High School. It's a place with so many underestimated values. But with good comes bad and I feel that there should be more early attention paid to college and scholarships and all.
It is a place where you start to identify and discover yourself. It's a school that has a diverse population.
My experience at Albert Einstein High School was one of the best experiences ever. I definitely enjoyed attending this school for four years. My favorite thing about this school was the amount of diversity there was and the overall academic performance of students attending this school. One thing I would change about this school is the organization when it comes to college applications/readiness for rising seniors,
The school is very diverse, students don't see a difference between races, everyone is treated equally. Most teachers are really helpful and actually prepare you for college. The sports/athletics department is probably the highlight of the school, the employees are outstanding and the facility is in great shape. I enjoyed my 4 years at this institution.
Review Albert Einstein High School
Personally I love Einstein. I'm a senior now and this four year has been the best years of my life. The teachers are always there to help you and counselor also there to help you every step of the way and making sure your grades are good.
I like that it is easy to apply for scholarships. People really should take the advantages that are presented her on Niche. It shows you the different options and sweepstakes that you are available to or apply to you and your preferences.
My high school was a great expierence! I was very scared when I first came here, but everyone is so nice and helpful, I found my place. I'll always remember it here