Albany High School Reviews

I would like to see my high school come back. We were a great school until we were closed down a year after we graduated.
My experience at Albany high school was amazing it made me into the person I am today. The teachers are always there to make sure you understand the material and will not stop until you get it. The faculty and stuff if Albany high school are extraordinary because of the way they will go above and beyond to help a child succeeded. My only complaint about Albany high is the college readiness, the students and also the counselors do not prepare students for college until late into their junior year and by then it's too late.
I love Albany High it is a special school with great administration, some really good teachers, excellent programs and an overall good environment, although the food needs an upgrade.
Start Your Review of Albany High School
Albany High School is a school for all those looking for different career fields. There's something for everyone to be a part of.
Graduating from Albany High School was the best. The teachers are there to help you and they are willing to do all they can to help you succeed and get you ready for the college level. The facility is always willing to help and cares about your safety. The food is good to last you the rest of the day till you get home. And the sports program is awesome they give you good advice and really want you to be the best you can be.
I don't like anything about Albany high school the teachers can't teach the class are tiny with a lot of kids the rules are crazy
My overall experience at Albany High School was pretty decent. My favorite experiences had to be being on the student leadership team and being apart of the varsity soccer team. Albany high is unique because it is the oldest school in the city. We also have the highest improvement score out of all the schools.
The teachers at Albany High School are 50/50. You have some of them who are only there to get a paycheck, but you also have those who genuinely care about you and your success. Most of the teachers are very knowledgeable in the subjects that they teach in. Just because someone is knowledgeable doesn't mean that they are approachable. Overall the school is decent and has its good nd bad just like any other high school.
Albany High School is all about the safety of the students.
I was in HOSA and I loved every moment of it. HOSA is a club teens that want to pursue a career in the healthcare field.
THE SOCIAL SCENE AT MY SCHOOL IS OKAY, YOU HANG WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND ATTEND CLASSES. EVERY NOW AND THEN SOME STUDENTS GET INTO ARGUMENTS OR FIGHTS. BUT OVERALL I LOVE MY SCHOOL AND I'M GOING TO MISS IT DEARLY.
The curriculum is very diverse because you have the magnet programs, also we now have the move on to college classes and online classes that students can be enrolled in to get the classes they need or would like.
The football and basket ball teams are great and get a lot of support from the school, administration, and the community. The clubs do very well but most of their support comes from the students and their parents.
Most unique thing about Albany High is the students and faculty. I am a member of the Future Business Leaders and I enjoy the time we spend together preparing for meets and going to district meets.
Our booster club always doing something with the students
Most teachers uses profanity and talk down to the students
The school has very little support and are very last minute.
Start Your Review of Albany High School
The teachers are putting in grades at the last minute.
Academics is important to teachers and students.
Albany High School makes sure everyone is safe.