Alba Public School Reviews

It is a good place. Great teachers. Lots of chances to make advances in your education. The students are like family. Help is always offered to students when needed. And if your moving at a faster rate they will make sure that your are ready for it and help you along the way.
The teachers are always offering tudoring to the students.
It's just so small and the lunches are horrible.
Start Your Review of Alba Public School
It is a very small school of 180 kids. My daughter has been trying to recieve scholarships but the school is so poor they don't even have a guidance counselor to help her. There is nothing at the school. Everything is as poor as it can be. My daughter is the top of every sport, extra cirricular event, and is Valedictorian. She's been taking college classes for two years and was chosen to represent Michigan in Washington DC through Great Lakes Energy. Shes basketball captain, active in Prom Committe, Student Council, Student Forum, and Wellness Committee. She participates in everything that is offered to her.
I feel safe at my school bceause it is so small. We don't have a school nurse because we can't afford it. We have 200 kids preschool through 12th grade. It's just sad, we have NOTHING extra offered here at all.
I guess I would say it is average here. We dont really get much choice of anything. We get offered cereal for breakfast everyday.
We have nothing offered here at our school. We don't have choir, band, football, soccer... nothing. We have basketball and cross country. Basketball is my everything, I am the captian. Our school only has 200 kids preschool through twelth grade so we can't really afford anythying at all.
We have no guidance counselors availible at our school and the reason why I said that the bus services were very poor is because we only have one bus and the bus drivers all got sent to jail. Our dress code is pretty much you wear what you have because our school is so poor. People in Alba have nothing.
There is a strong amount of acceptance at my school. We only have 200 kids preschool through twelth grade so we are all sortof like family. The one bad thing about it though is that in response to us being so small we have nothing. We don't have football, homecoming, soccer, tennis, choir... none of that. The options are very limited and the only thing that I can participate in is basketball. It is my core and my focus in everything, I am the team captian and I am a junior in highschool. I hope some day to get out of this small town and experience what the big world is like.