Alba-Golden High School Reviews

Its a fantastic school, though a little close minded. yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh yuh gotta get that bread and pay for college some how!!
When I attended, we had a lack of teachers who were motivated to teach any form of math. I hope to see in the future for the school to have better, and more equipped teachers for their job. I have faith in the school. The Employes are great and they always were good to have a smile on their face.
Alba-Golden is a very friendly environment. Teachers bend over backwards to help you out. FFA and Band organizations are exceptionally great. Would recommend to be involved in school activities it helps build a resume, and you get to know new people. Very good school overall. Offers plenty of college courses to challenge you as an individual. Awesome school!
Start Your Review of Alba-Golden High School
They tend to be over punishing.
We have generally nice facilities.
You pretty much know all the teachers by your seventh grade year.
The athletics program is pretty good.
I like this school pretty well.
The policies are strict but effective.
Resources are mostly available to students.
There are many clubs and groups to participate in.
Some days the food looks and taste eatable but others you have to eat snack line's food.
After academics our sports is something we are known by!
All of our extracurricular activities are amazing.
Everyone in the school is amazing. The teachers never argue with the students and vise versa for the students to the teachers.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with our school's food.
Everything I know personally about our administration and policies is positive. Everything in our staff is amazing! From our cafeteria to the bathrooms all of it is good.
Start Your Review of Alba-Golden High School
The school nurse is wonderful, and bullying isn't that bad.
The coaches coach the students, but it is hard to participate when the coaches don't, and you can tell they couldn't.
The teachers really care about the students.