Alamo Middle School Reviews

The academics at this school is great! There is a variety of teachers who help in different subjects and there is no lacking in academics. If the student does not succeed, it is because they were not motivated.
It was okay in the way that cleaning could have been better especially in the restrooms
Extra curricular activities were my favorite! From UIL to cheerleading, volleyball, softball, track and many others, it was the best! The coaches were bey involved in making sure our student role came first, but also made us great athletes.
Start Your Review of Alamo Middle School
My experience at this school was amazing! Middle school were the best years in my life. From education, to athletics, to creating string friendships with teachers after middle school. The students and staff there are amazing and I wouldn't have traded my middle school years for any other!
The teacher are always available in and out of the classroom. They are strict but are also there to listen if you need something. They do their job well, and take part in the students life as well. They support them outside of the classroom and offer any help that is needed. They are on top of their stud jets to make sure that they are successful both in and outside of the classroom.