Alamo Heights High School Reviews

I went to high school here. I absolutely loved this school. This school helped prepare me for a higher education. Today I am a nurse and finishing my RN degree.
I like the way they teach and how the teacher make classes fun and try to improve teaching. We have grate classes and options. Small class sizes.
Alamo Heights is a well resourced school district that creates a lot of opportunities for students. However, diversity and equality is very low among the students and the teachers
Start Your Review of Alamo Heights High School
Amazing traditions. The school has implemented many new ideas and programs to help improve student wellness.
I enjoyed the open-campus atmosphere. However, everyone is really rich and I don't fit in with them. Some are sweet but a lot are rude and snobby.
Very good school since it's art program is becoming more serious and involved, good interesting clubs introduced recently too!!
Alamo Heights High school had very good academics and care a lot about their students. AHHS makes an effort to be inclusive and attend to each one of their students to help them succeed. The environment at the school was very positive and students were driven to be the best.
I will be a senior at Alamo Heights High School this year and I have gone there my whole high school career. The teachers and administration are very helpful and they care about their students. Everyone knows each other at the school and we all work together to achieve our goals.
I loved the close nit student life. Every one sort of knew everyone. I also loved how safe and non violent the faculty kept the campus. Before I attended Alamo Heights, I attended a middle school where there were daily fights and many Police officers circling the campus. It was a great not having to worry about that at Alamo Heights HS.
I liked how Alamo Heights provided me with an exceptional education by creating a comfortable atmosphere with intelligent teachers who are readily available to give there best teaching abilities. I liked how the school was not easy as teachers motivated us to challenge ourselves and strive for a bright future.
Alamo Heights is truly a typical Texas high school. Football is popular and so are the people that are more affluent, but surprisingly the diversity at my school has been growing recently. I love the amount of school spirit present, and some of the teachers are wonderful.
Alamo Heights High School is a place where there is a lot of resources you can go and get help for college readiness.We have a college center that can help guide the students to get ready for SAT and ACT exams.The teachers are very helpful and try their best to do anything for a student to understand the course and grades.This is s a school that it is very supportive of one another not only in academics but also in sports.For sport games we students love to go and support the teams and represent our school.College fairs are held few times a year to get a start in looking for our futures.Not only is the academical classes and sports are good hear but also Fine Arts too.Friends and family are so involved that make this school and other schools in Alamo Heights a better place.Alamo Heights also provide great scholarships and financial aid assistance.
Very impressed with the teachers the communication involving all programs to include the Specialized department with Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities. The diligence they truly invest in your child's growth and development.
The teachers are great, but some students don't have the decency to respect them, so it makes class harder for everyone.
Academic standards help prepare students for college level studying. The teachers are very helpful and typically diverse with knowledge on multiple topics if you're not understanding a subject. The involvement of the school for outside of school activities is weirdly drawn with varying interaction from none at all to the school deciding what happens to the student.
It was a lot of fun. My teachers were always there to help even if we weren't in class I could email them and get what I needed.
I have grown up in Alamo Heights, and have loved attending the schools. At the high school specifically, the teachers are well experienced, the campus is nice, the students are friendly, and the college readiness is off the charts.
Start Your Review of Alamo Heights High School
Alamo Heights High School is a great school to come and check out. The administration hires some of the best teachers you could dream of. The teachers put true care into the work they do, and if they don't, then they aren't allowed to stay very long. The extracurricular activities that are available are great, however there is a lack in the amount of activities compared to other schools. The school might be old, but the spirit is high paced and full of clubs to join and friends to make.
Good Varsity teams, a lot of student involvement in the school, good faculty teachers, studying is easy, good class room, counselors help a lot with their student in school, lunch food needs to improve doesn't look that good to me at all, tutoring helps a lot, different techniques for test preparations in school, school offers you many electives that you are interested in, classes need more student participation and communication with each other, Teachers show differently in each classroom, school schedule seems to be right, students are not that open with one another, a lot of events to participate in school and community work.
Alamo Heights High School is a very nice school to be if you have money, popular or you play sports. Since I played sports my experience was good but i have seen people that are often marginalized if they dont fit in. The families that live in the district are of the richest in San Antonio.