Alameda High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+240 Students
- A234 Students
- A+226 Students
- A+190 Students
- A181 Students
- A180 Students
- A+137 Students
- A-135 Students
- A-132 Students
- B-124 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.28 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.28 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.37 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.55 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.63 responses
Schools like Alameda High School
- AEncinal Junior/Senior High School
- Alameda City Unified School District, CA
- 143 reviews
- A+California High School
- San Ramon Valley Unified School District, CA
- 504 reviews
- ACastro Valley High School
- Castro Valley Unified School District, CA
- 654 reviews
- A+Albany High School
- Albany City Unified School District, CA
- 240 reviews
Alameda High School Reviews
With a large variety of classes ranging from college preparing to multitudes of advanced placement, Alameda High's classes offer a diverse selection for students with varying abilities and talents, promoting educational and artistic diversity. With such diversity in classes, it makes sense that our school has over 100 clubs that are eligible for anyone to join or start. With no starting requirements, Alameda High's sport teams are inclusive and available for anyone. We are able to fund these clubs and sports due to our excellent “PTSA”, or Parent , teacher, and student association. The food selection is amazing. We have an open lunch, meaning we can go anywhere we would like for lunch. To conclude, with all of the diversity in classes, sports, clubs, and food, our school’s culture is amazing to be apart of , and enjoyable for all.
Amazing student culture. Teachers were passionate, supportive, and knowledgeable. Great athletic program and coaches!
Alameda High was a nice, average school with a welcoming community and a rigorous curriculum. It had many resources that helped students get ready for post-secondary life. The school next to one of the main streets of the town so it was a great place to look for after school activities. There are many groups at the school for extracurricular activities that helped students enrich their environment, whether sports or social and environmental activism.