Alamance-Burlington Middle College Reviews

I am a dual enrollment student at ACC, which also hosts Alamance-Burlington Middle College. High school students in my area can go through the middle college or dual enrollment. Having these options creates an environment of success and opportunity.
Alamance Burlington Early Middle College is a nice environment to get college experience while still in high school. It is a great way to get a faster paced learning environment for those who felt like they weren't learning much at previous schools.
Here's the best part of this school. The teachers are always doing there best to help the students to get their high school credit and college credit. They will even help you out if you are struggling with your college classes. The students there are nice, funny, and always there to help their friends out. The front office may be low on staff but they do their best to help the students, parents, and college there.
Start Your Review of Alamance-Burlington Middle College
I enjoy being the the Early College because i have already completed my high school courses and now i am a full time college student. By being in this program, I have the opportunity to graduate with my Associates degree in Science.
Teachers are there to actually help you succeeded during your high school career and also having college classes really helps after graduating.
This school is amazing it has definitely helped me work hard to get somewhere. The teachers actually care about their students and will put in the extra time to tutor their students. Everyone has each others back there. Whether you are friends or not if you need help with math and are good at science then you can do business very well. The students help each other by studying based off of needs. All of these people are always kind and ready to jump in to help others with lots of volunteer opportunities always available. It's a great place that is kind of like a family.
I had a great experience at the Alamance-Burlington Middle College. All the teachers went above and beyond to help students who were struggling, and work was tailored to specific needs, if that was needed by a student. I'd like to see more clubs and activities, but I understand also that with a small student population, it's harder to start group activities like clubs.
My experience with the Alamance-Burlington Middle College program has been a great learning experience and has been playing a big part in not only helping me but helping all of the students to get prepared for the real world in which we are all quickly approaching. Some of the things in which I like about this program is that everyone is treated just like family. Another thing is that I like how the teachers work with all of the students to help keep their grades where they should be and overall helping them to succeed. On the other hand, some of the things I would like to see change and or come about would be taking trips and doing activities as a school, and I would also think it would be a great way to raise money for the school by doing many Fundraisers and also doing like a school Car Wash.
I really enjoyed my time at the Middle college because all the people and the teachers. The teachers at the middle college were more understanding and more helpful than the teachers at my last school. My GPA was at maybe 3.5 when I first started at the Middle college and when I graduated, it was at 3.9. At the Middle college, you have more freedom and you get to take college courses and get the credit while still being in high school. Having college credits looks real good on a college application. If anyone is looking to better their education and you are not able to do that at a regular high school. I highly recommend going to Alamance Burlington Middle College because honestly it was the best decision I ever made and going there made me want to further my education.
This School program has opened up so many new opportunities for me at such a young age already. The staff is very open and caring for all the students. They put tremendous effort into making sure we have a safe and interactive learning environment. They make sure they have one on one time with every student on a regular basis . They make sure everyone feels welcomed being in such a diverse group
The diversity in the school. Class sizes are to big verses what was advertised. Great academics and good teachers.
Alamance Burlington Early/Middle College is an amazing experience and also an amazing opportunity. This school gives students that care about their education a chance to experience many experiences that other kids our age have to wait on. The school is a loving and caring school. Im very happy i was accepted and was given this opportunity.
If I were to write about each teacher I've had the pleasure of having as not only an instructor, but a life tutor I would write a novel. Instead, I will give an overall view of the teachers at Alamance-Burlington Middle College: the best. These teachers have the ability to develop REAL relationships with their students. Each student has a very personal experience with each teacher, and, quite frankly, I've never seen that experience as a negative one. Each teacher at Alamance-Burlington Middle College puts 110% effort into their teaching and lessons. I can honestly say that I would not be the person I am today without these teachers.
I love this school! The teachers are very personal, classes are hands on, classroom sizes are more personal and the school is like a big family.
Since our school doesn't have a cafeteria, we have food sent to us from other schools. They serve average food; not the best yet not the worst.
In my experience, people at this school are very accepting. I've never heard or seen anything about anyone being picked on or ridiculed or looked down on. Our school is pretty small, but it's still pretty diverse. We have a few people from other countries, and people of many different ethnic backgrounds. We have people with many, many varying beliefs and opinions and people of different orientations. None of these, however, seem to get in the way of enjoying our classes together and on the whole we are one big family.
Everything is taught beautifully. It's so easy to understand. Courses are rigorous, but not usually overwhelming. Sometimes we could use more materials, like for science classes, but that isn't our teachers' faults. Often times they buy things with their own money, so they can't be expected to do everything. Teachers are always available before and after school to help you, and you can always email, text, or call them with questions. Almost all classes are honors.
Start Your Review of Alamance-Burlington Middle College
Our school is pretty safe. We have security officers and campus police. There are cameras everywhere. There isn't much you could get hurt on/with unless you were being plain stupid. There's no bullying. Of course, at a community college you see some interesting people, some of whom are kind of creepy. They pretty much mind their own business though.
I think it's great that we have access to the community college's resources because we are also students there. We have access to laptops and various software needed for projects and presentations. We don't have as much time to get to know our fellow students because our only extracurricular activity is Key Club. It would be nice to have something we can compete in. It would also be nice to have the National Honors Society available, as many of our students would qualify.