Alabama Christian Academy Reviews

Alabama Christian is a good school, but many will feel victimized by the administration. The principal treats ALL students the same when it comes to punishment, which can be good and bad. Usually the student will be called out in front of his or her peers and yelled at in front of them. All other aspects are very good.
I appreciated the interpersonal relationships I was able to develop with my teacher and classmates, with ACA being a relatively small school. I wish more advanced classes had been offered, however.
My son started their in fifth grade and it was a very good experience. Their is great communication with office staff as well as teachers. I just love this good and the opportunity for the students to learn and praise the Lord.
Start Your Review of Alabama Christian Academy
I loved the Christ-centered atmosphere and the love that the teachers and faculty had for the students and their families. I would improve student attendance to extra-curricular activities.
Alabama Christian Academy has fulfilled the needs of students for a very long time. The teachers at ACA are wonderful and the atmosphere is very beneficial to the students.
The teachers really do care about your education and want you to do well in college. You are prepared for both the ACT and college level courses. However, the administration is constantly changing, inconsistent, but it consistent about being 30 years behind on rules for students, especially towards females.
I’ve been a student at Alabama Christian Academy for two years. I’m a senior now and I feel like I’ve been prepared for college because of ACA’s education. The teachers are always willing to help and they strive to see you succeed.
Our children have been at ACA for over 10 years. The school continues to grow and improve with each passing year. Love the staff, students and Christ centered learning environment!
I had two children graduate from Alabama Christian Academy. Both of them are in college. The teachers at ACA really care about the students and are willing to do whatever is necessary to help them succeed. ACA also stresses not only academics but also community service. Montgomery has many options for private schools and I believe ACA is the best.
I have two children that graduated from Alabama Christian Academy. They were very involved in sports, clubs and community and loved it. The curriculum at Alabama Christian had them fully prepared for college. I love the fact that they could talk about their Christianity and learn about Jesus at school as well as home.
ACA is a wonderful school and an incredible educational VALUE! The Administration and teachers truly care about their students. I love that ACA has an advanced track where the education rivals contemporary schools with almost twice the tuition. The band and performing arts are incredible! ACA athletics is committed to improving and preparing the athletes for life.
I really enjoyed ACA !! The school is very open and supportive. ACA also has great academics and extra curricular activities
Best experience at this school! Thankful to have went there. Great faculty. Great students. Great facility.
Alabama Christian Academy is Avery welcoming school. They have a student body with a mostly positive attitude. The teachers care for you and are invested in our lives outside of school. A change to be made would be a more respectful environment. The students, although the majority are not this way, have a habit of being disrespectful to the facility and staff. Overall my experience here has been great!
ACA has been a wonderful experience for my daughter, she has met some very good friends and has learned some valuable lessons. I am proud of the young lady she has become and I owe alot of it to her school.
Enjoyed staying at the same school for the last 7 years. Teachers and other staff are kind and caring and always available for assistance. The tuition costs do rise each year but they are less than several of the other schools in the area. ACA has received the Best Private School Award for the last 3 years.
Would definitely recommend the school and staff.
Alabama Christian offers more than just a great college prep curriculum. They offer spiritual, social and extra curricular activities to develop well rounded individuals.
Start Your Review of Alabama Christian Academy
It is a pretty good school but I would like to see it grow into a school based on how students like. Not just what the administration thinks looks good on paper or a billboard.
My experience at this fine institution was one to remember. Note only was the staff warming, but the students were highly involved in class. highly recommend this school for young christian scholars. The curriculum was Christ-centered and the students seemed to be very involved with the program that was being run.
I say it's okay, because it seems like all the clubs are meant for the really smart kids. Everyone should have a chance to try!