Alabama Christian Academy Reviews

I have two children that graduated from Alabama Christian Academy. They were very involved in sports, clubs and community and loved it. The curriculum at Alabama Christian had them fully prepared for college. I love the fact that they could talk about their Christianity and learn about Jesus at school as well as home.
ACA is a wonderful school and an incredible educational VALUE! The Administration and teachers truly care about their students. I love that ACA has an advanced track where the education rivals contemporary schools with almost twice the tuition. The band and performing arts are incredible! ACA athletics is committed to improving and preparing the athletes for life.
I really enjoyed ACA !! The school is very open and supportive. ACA also has great academics and extra curricular activities
Review Alabama Christian Academy
Best experience at this school! Thankful to have went there. Great faculty. Great students. Great facility.
Alabama Christian Academy is Avery welcoming school. They have a student body with a mostly positive attitude. The teachers care for you and are invested in our lives outside of school. A change to be made would be a more respectful environment. The students, although the majority are not this way, have a habit of being disrespectful to the facility and staff. Overall my experience here has been great!
ACA has been a wonderful experience for my daughter, she has met some very good friends and has learned some valuable lessons. I am proud of the young lady she has become and I owe alot of it to her school.
Enjoyed staying at the same school for the last 7 years. Teachers and other staff are kind and caring and always available for assistance. The tuition costs do rise each year but they are less than several of the other schools in the area. ACA has received the Best Private School Award for the last 3 years.
Would definitely recommend the school and staff.
Alabama Christian offers more than just a great college prep curriculum. They offer spiritual, social and extra curricular activities to develop well rounded individuals.
It is a pretty good school but I would like to see it grow into a school based on how students like. Not just what the administration thinks looks good on paper or a billboard.
My experience at this fine institution was one to remember. Note only was the staff warming, but the students were highly involved in class. highly recommend this school for young christian scholars. The curriculum was Christ-centered and the students seemed to be very involved with the program that was being run.
I say it's okay, because it seems like all the clubs are meant for the really smart kids. Everyone should have a chance to try!
There could always be better things in school, but you can ask so many times, and try so much.
The school is at most alright. I've been attending for three years now, currently going into senior year. When I first started I was scared, because I've been attending a public school all my life. This Christian based school is great at teaching, but not so much inclusive. Yes, we have chapel and we learn things, yet if a child comes up to you and says, "may I pray at chapel today" do it. Don't tell that child we'll have to work that in, or I'll think about it. Say YES! Be excited a child wants to do that, that means they're being raised right at home, and it would influence there friends to branch out. That's how involvement happens. Administration always tries to stress being included. Persuading us is not the answer. If we see our peers doing it, that might just make us want to do it too.
Our school is very safe. We even have a school nurse and a security guard. It is safe inside because the students are very responsible and fun.
Alabama Christian academy has a wide variety of extracurricular activities. They offer something for just about every student.
Our school has had a difficult time the past few years, but the students, faculty, and administration have determined that it is not going to effect us. We even have a positive vibes committee to make sure the school is always having a fun time and doing great things for the school.
Teachers at Alabama Christian Academy are the best teachers a school could ever ask for. Each one goes above and beyond the asked curriculum and genuinely care for each one of the students. They are willing to help each student no matter what it takes. I have attended this school since kindergarten and have loved every teacher I had. The teachers also know how to make school fun and very interactive. This school has the best teachers in the state.
Review Alabama Christian Academy
VERY UNPLEASANT SCHOOL. If I was a minority I would not go, we are 95% of the student body and 100% of the falculty, whites. ACA is a system that says whites run everything. Christians only, not the ONLY Christians!!!
This school is very safe, has secured entrance, school nurse, etc
All the clubs, sports and activities are great to be a part of.