Al-Rahmah School Reviews

My experience as a student was a very good one. The teachers are very friendly, and are always willing to help you out. There are many bright students.
Al-Rahmah is a good school.
Great community and school. Teachers care and there are a lot of extracurricular activities. I have had my children in this school for 10 years.
Al-Rahmah School is just not a school, it is a family. Al-Rahmah School strives for excellence, accommodates parents and their needs. It is an inclusive school, a true reflection of a community school. Al-Rahmah School does not restrict admission to only smart students. Al-Rahmah School also has small classroom sizes.
Start Your Review of Al-Rahmah School
The academic environment at Al-Rahmah is outstanding. The school prepares young Muslim Americans for the real world by harboring them with leadership skills, communication skills, Islamic identity, and critical thinking. The school encourages students to be globally aware and active.
We have 2 official security guards and health resources such as the school nurse and counselor.
I love all of my teachers, but because it's a small private school, it lacks the opportunities available to public schools in regards to AP and honor classes and extracurriculars.
great teachers, keep it up!
There's SGA, Literary Club, Model UN, and I think that's it.
They had a part time nurse
The teachers care about their students
The students don't take interest in their education, at least not all of them.
I wouldnt really know. I do know some people get bullied here but to be honest nothing ever really happens here.
I have been here on and off since kindergarten. I will always love this school. A lot of things have changed over the years, but the academics and the learning is still the same. I do miss some of the old activities we used to do, but honestly i can live with out them.
Most of the teachers here are pretty amazing. Some do tend to go a little off topic but at the same time the always end up teaching us what we are supposed to learn.