Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Al-Noor School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+35 Students
- B+33 Students
- B+27 Students
- B22 Students
- A+20 Students
- C+20 Students
- A+14 Students
- B12 Students
- A-9 Students
- A+8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Al-Noor School Reviews
Al-Noor school is an average school. Though it is good in terms of some academics and clubs along with other activities, there are some problems which the school fails to resolve. It is better than other Islamic schools and some public schools, and the fact they nourish the child islamically is good, some things should definitely be fixed without hesitation.
Unfortunately, the school isn't academically challenging with their English curriculum, and a lot of the students aren't particularly interested in their education. In terms of religious benefits they do offer classes that strengthen Islamic values and skills.
It's really great how the teachers are really dedicated to teaching. They always help out the students who are struggling within that area. The teachers always go over assigned worksheets, homework, class work and test after completion. They always provide with extra help and extra worksheets along with websites to work and practice on.